Monday, September 29, 2025

Semester 19 Chapter V: Love

Okay, here we go again. Once again, I’m killing some time on a bus heading towards The Hague. The time in the Czech Republic was epic as expected and since this time I won’t start this motherfucker with a long ass political rant, we can get right into it.

 


So what has happened… On Monday, I went to my dad’s trivia night as usual. Wednesday, I went to do some indoor bouldering with my sis and her partner. I had done this only a few times before so I wasn’t really shining. But it was fun. We went to this Hangar spot not too far away from the city center. The place was packed but there was still enough space to do whatever you wanted to do. It might become something I do a bit more often as I can see figuring out the technique quite rewarding. I do hate those shoes tho. In order to give yourself some extra grip, you really want them super small and it’s all uncomfortable as fuck. Cool day tho. 

 


My friends based in Canada were visiting the country after like forever so I had a chance to do some catch-up with them, too. I’m happy I also saw my nephew. On Friday, we lunched together at my sister’s and later on we took him to the theater group he goes to because there was a rehearsal a performance on the following day. That one I missed as I was on my way to Prague Saturday morning along with the Canadian squad. Prague was all about some of my closest people, good talks and a whole lot of laughs. God, how good that felt. At 11, I was sitting on my regular seat on the bus and here we fucking go. Hope you guys are good. Keep it positive, don’t entertain bullshit and don’t let them fuck with your inner light. One!

 


Highlights:

  • Brno. 
  • Prague.
  • My people.

No comments:

Post a Comment