Friday, April 3, 2026

Semester 20 Chapter V: Here We Fucking Go

And fucking go we do. Reporting live from the gate area of the Vienna International Airport. Doesn’t feel like that long ago when I got this text from a friend with a link for TRACC in Malaysia. That was first half of December. But since time flies like crazy, it’s April already and all that shit is going down. I packed my diving gear, some clothes and books, and for the upcoming three weeks I intend to do nothing but cool stuff. Gonna try to update this blog of mine here and there so stay tuned...

 


This past week tho... Saturday afternoon, I went to visit my bro outside of town once more. It’s pretty funny that for some mysterious reason I’ve become his kiddo’s favorite uncle. I mean... I consider myself a reasonably cool motherfucker but I feel that the love I’m getting is a bit disproportionate to what I’m bringing to the table. Feels good tho. So yeah, we hung out, we talked and Sunday morning, we put our running shoes on and did a half-marathon. My man broke couple of his personal records while at it. Beautiful morning. After lunch I took it home, went for a yoga class and that was that.

 


I honestly haven’t done much outside of work since. I did go for one more run, I did some more yoga and I hit the sauna once more. Apart from that the regular. I’m just really happy I’m coming through with this whole thing. Despite the fact it has become much more pricey because of the whole war, ticket cancellations etc. I am privileged as fuck being able to do this. Don’t wanna jinx anything but I feel pretty fucking optimistic about this.


So now it’s a flight to Istanbul, the another one to Kuala Lumpur and finally the one to my final destination of Tawau. Hope you guys are good as well. Keep it light, keep it positive, don’t entertain bullshit and don’t let them fuck with your inner light. And shout out to my readership; I see y’all. One!


Highlights:

  • Running.
  • Goodbye karaoke evening with the fam.
  • This mission fucking happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment