Aight kids, here we go again. It’s Saturday early morning, I’m enjoying some peace and quiet and since I have plenty of time, I’ve decided to update your favorite blog. Last week was fun, it was relatively eventful… Let’s get to it.
I did spend last weekend moving around like a maniac. Friday evening, I hit the yoga studio, then the sauna and then I ended up at this event in a yard in the city center. Some art debates, some djs, stalls with food and drinks… And many cool young people. It was giving some Berlin vibes – Brno has its moments. I met some friends, my sis was there as well, it was fun.
Over Saturday and Sunday, I was just doing lots of sports. I cycled a lot (with sis), I ran, I went to the swimming pool and I hit my yoga studio twice more. See, I’ve recently bought the unlimited summer 3-month pass so I’m pretty much living there now. I’m doing a bit more of hot yoga these days and it still feels great. And I take it all as steps towards my teacher training that is going to take place in about half a year. I also like the fact that I’m slowly becoming an item in the studio. I talk to people more, I’m learning some names… Becoming part of the community.
Monday evening, I joined dad for his trivia night. This time around, I helped quite a lot as there was a hip-hop round and I took away a voucher to a pretty lovely wellness center just outside of town. I’m planning to cash that soon. I also ended up at one pretty lovely tattoo shop the other day – not to get a tattoo (that’s on pause mostly because summer, water etc.) but to hang out. Nice studio, good vibes.
Been recording some more music too, things are moving. I’m also on a Kazuo Ishiguro book (Nocturnes) these days and it’s probably the lightest read I’ve experienced from him. It’s still layered and has many sad tones but on his standards it’s pretty much a comedy. Started watching the new Darth Maul series as well. Looking pretty good. Oh yeah, and I'm in NY Times (link here) - talk about life goals. Anyways, hope you guys are good! Keep it light, keep it positive, don’t entertain bullshit and don’t let them fuck with your inner light. One!
Highlights:
- Running.
- Cycling.
- Yoga.



No comments:
Post a Comment