Monday, August 3, 2026

Semester 20 Chapter XX: Blue Velvet

Okay, here we go… Another week has passed, time flies like crazy, new memories created, new days ahead, Monday early morning, fresh off my workout, sun is shining, vibe is good. I’m still mostly on my “letting life happen” shit and that takes me places. Wanna send out some positive energy to all the seekers and those who are not afraid to try new things and to get vulnerable when the time comes.


Okay so these past couple of days… Apart from business as usual, all the work, all the physical activity and all… I ended up attending a rap concert Wednesday evening. It was actually more like a 40-minute show in a yard close to the city center and it wasn’t really a concert. More a like a girl playing some instrumentals and mostly reading her lyrics into the microphone. Not necessarily my cup of tea but I respect people going public with their shit. With us finishing our album these days, there is a chance I’ll be standing in front of a crowd with a mic not too far ahead too. Once I manage to handle that, I can judge for real.

 


Thursday afternoon, I went for dental hygiene after some time and right after that I went to this artificial lake just outside of Brno to meet up with some of my friends and to swim a little. Friday morning, I met up with another friend and we fucked off Brno. Straight to the countryside. We went to the same spot I had visited like two weeks ago. Close to Dalešice water reservoir, staying in the ceramic workshop my dad’s friend owns. The weekend was bomb. We walked, we swam, we created, we did some outdoor yoga, we did a bit of boxing sparing, we had fun. See, I’m starting writing just for the sake of writing. Just grabbing a piece of paper and writing rhymes to see where it goes. Feels like stretching muscles, it does the whole process good and man… I do hope I manage to keep my current pace for some time. Haven’t felt this energized creatively in ages. So yeah, some beautiful time over there.

 


Got back Sunday evening, recorded some material and wrapped the week up. I got a pretty busy day lined up and I’m feeling good and grateful. Shout out to everybody out there! Keep it light, keep it positive, don’t entertain bullshit and don’t let them fuck with your inner light. One!


Highlights:

  • Writing.
  • Forests.
  • Moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment