Yo, what’s good everybody, here we go again! It’s Tuesday early morning, I’ve just finished my workout, cooking myself some lunch for later, sun is shining, vibes are good and y’all know what time it is. Before I get to it, I would like to express my sincere disgust by the football world championship finals. I almost never watch sports but I decided to give the final game a go. You know, to see the best football has to offer. And man, was that game complete trash. Congrats to Spain – the better team won – but it was pure pain. Gonna give myself a long ass break from all of that now…
So what has happened… I thoroughly enjoyed the social run I went on right after the last entry. Ended up doing about 20km and ran most of it with this girl I’d met on one of those before. It was cool, pace was swift, weather was great. Hung out with some people afterwards, one of the good ones. Over the week, I had a healthy amount of work to do and I kept myself busy outside of that as well. Met a whole bunch of people, did all the yoga, all the extra running, all the swimming. Me and my swimming buddy have been talking about taking up boxing, kickboxing or MMA so there’s a chance I’ll get to that soon as well. Now, spiritually I’m definitely more of a runner or a yogi but it might not be the worst idea to spice it up. Plus… I’m pretty sure I can handle certain uncomfortable situations should the ever arrive, but having some solid technique would definitely be better for confidence. Just in case. We’ll see how that goes…
This past weekends started with a sauna session with one of my closest friends. Right after that, I took it to my music buddy’s to work on our project. We selected 12 tracks and we sequenced them. So yeah, we’re pretty much looking at an album worth of material. And again, most likely we’re doing this just for us. But I like what this thing is shaping up to be and maybe it resonates with some people somewhere down the road. The last thing to do is to re-record everything, give it some proper mixing and hopefully have some videos done. We are very fucking close.
Got back home Sunday afternoon, had a long ass walk in the evening and that was that. This week is pretty chill, I have a ton of yoga lined up, I have some meet-ups and a weekend trip ahead… Shit’s going well. Oh, and I started drinking electrolytes couple weeks back. Had been completely ignoring that shit all the way up until then and it’s crazy how much of a difference I feel. So kids, if your hobbies involve a lot of sweating, go buy that shit. It’s stupid not to. I’ve been also thinking about my winter adventure and that makes me happy. The yoga teacher training is still pretty far but I’ll start booking tickets and accommodation soon. All of it feels exciting. Hope you guys are doing well and your summer is going just the way you want it to. Keep it light, keep it positive, don’t entertain bullshit and don’t let them fuck with your inner light. One!
Highlights:
- Music.
- Yoga.
- Hangouts.



No comments:
Post a Comment