Sunday, July 12, 2026

Semester 20 Chapter XVII: 39

Hello world, so I’ve entered the last year of my age starting with a “3”. On Thursday, I turned 39 and I feel pretty indifferent about it. I do feel a bit more mature but I’m still seeking. But I also I appreciate finding a bit more than I did. Like when you actually find something worthwhile, it’s not the worst idea to attend to it. I’m not great at it but I think I do steer a bit more that direction. Anyways, I’m still on most of the shit I’ve been on and my mantra is still “trust the process”. Thanks for all the wishes and lovely messages. Sending some love back.

 




So last week… I made it Brno Monday morning. The bus ride from London was not awesome but it was bearable. And the train from Prague to Brno was just nice. Wasn’t event that knackered and work did not feel that bad. I managed to catch an afternoon yoga class and I’ve been to one of those every single day since. They will regret selling me that summer unlimited membership. Seriously tho… Been enjoying it a lot and I take it as a prep for the upcoming training. The more I do it, the better it feels.

 






Wednesday evening, we had a little family gathering. My sis brought a gigantic cake, I got some nice small gifts but most importantly, I was surrounded by some beautiful energy. As always, at one point we pulled out the karaoke machine and spend a huge portion of the evening flexing our vocal skills. Fucking awesome. I worked quite a lot on my actual birthday the day after but in the evening, a friend dropped by, we hung out at the roof of our building and it all turned out to be really chill and cool. 

 




Friday evening, I met up with my music bro to talk about the project we’re putting together and to catch up on some life shit. Saturday morning, I hit another yoga class and then it was off to my sis’. Along with her partner, we hopped in their car and went to the country not too far from where I recently did the charity run and where our dad’s friend owns this ceramic workshop. It’s beautiful out there and I was craving some nature, trees and water. In the afternoon we caught a boat going to a village about 10km away, stopped by at their local brewery and then walked back. Managed to go for a swim along the way. In the evening, I was tired as hell so I wrapped it up early and enjoyed some countryside sleep. I love those.

 


We had a slow morning today with dad and some other people who came as well and later, on the way to Brno, we visited the castle in Náměšť. Been ages since my last visit. Made it back home around lunchtime, had some food, had a nap, did a 14km run and then read for a bit. I have another yoga class coming up in about an hour and I feel pretty fucking great about this past week. Sending some good vibes to everybody reading! Keep it light, keep it positive, don’t entertain bullshit and don’t let them fuck with your inner light. And stay curious. One!


Highlights:

  • All the love.
  • Countryside.
  • Swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment