What the fuck is up! Sunday morning, I’ve just finished my workout, I’ve practiced some songs for our little project, sun is shining and I have about an hour before joining a social run after a while. Feeling healthy, feeling good, feeling blessed, hope y’all feel at least as good as me, let’s get to this…
Okay so last week was pretty cool. Monday, I met up with a friend of mine and we went to this outdoor swimming pool for a hangout. Wednesday evening was all bout swimming. Both in the pool and in the city. Just before I was about to leave the house to meet up with my swimming buddy, some apocalyptic storm started. I’m talking hails, I’m talking no visibility, I’m talking like 30 minutes of some biblical shit. When it all stopped, I hopped on my bike and man… Some of these intersections downtown were fully fucking flooded. Like water reaching car windows type flooded. Hadn’t seen shit like that in a minute. By the time I made it to the pool, I was soaking wet. Anyways… Did my 2km, went for a drink afterwards, nice evening.
Thursday, I had a meet-up with another friend of mine and Friday, one of my closest friends arrived to Brno for the weekend. We paid a visit to my music buddy outside of Brno to talk shit and to brainstorm on some things regarding the project we’re finishing. Saturday morning, I hit another yoga class (I’ve done one pretty much every day this week) and around noon I went out to get some running gear. I also hit a sauna in the center which I hadn’t visited before. It’s right next to the main railway station, it has rooftop access and since I got myself the unlimited entry, I was in no rush. Left my phone in the locker, grabbed a book and spent good 4 hours reading, sweating and repeating out in the open with all the views. Fucking therapeutic. In the evening, I met up with my visiting friend once more and then I called it a day.
So yeah, today I got some running lined up, I’ll definitely hit another yoga class in the evening and I guess I’ll decide what to do with the time in between later on. Hope you guys are doing well. Stay safe, keep it positive, don’t entertain bullshit and don’t let them fuck with your inner light. One!
Highlights:
- Yoga.
- Hangouts.
- Sauna.
No comments:
Post a Comment