Yo, so here we go again. For whatever reason, the
temperature got slightly up and we are back on pretty comfortable autumn vibes.
Thanks god for that. Matterfact, scratch that.... Shout out to the party for
that... Hehe... Life is still good over here, lotta shit happening, I’m continuously pushing forward all of
my responsibilities... Just as I supposed to...
So let me give y’all
some highlights from the last week. On Thursday, I met up with a friend of mine
and we went to check out a botanical garden. It is actually called Shanghai Botanical
Garden and it’s close to the Longyao Road
station. Haven’t ever been to one in
Shanghai before and it turned out to be a pretty good idea. The weather was
awesome, everything was green, colorful, bunch of different plants blooming,
reasonable number of people in... They have these massive greenhouses with
tropical trees as well.... We did a bit of a picnic over there... Definitely
can recommend...
On Friday, my Lithuanian friends hosted a movie night. This
time the theme was ads... There’s this
annual Cannes competition, where the pick the most interesting ads from all
over the world, screen them and choose the best ones. Some of them were pretty
dope, some of them were ass... But the important thing was that the whole
evening was awesome as usual. Pretty big crowd of pretty great people... We’re just killing shit over here...
On Sunday, me and my friend did a dinner at Vegan Hotpot
– the spot I went to couple weeks
back. It’s really fucking impressive.
We had some mock shrimps and bacon, tons of veggies... Loads of great dips... If
you are into veganism, good food and hotpots, you gotta try that one...
Seriously... After that, we continued to this bar named Barules at Fenyan Road.
We passed it once before and looked interesting enough to check it out at some
point. Pretty high-end place with dimmed lights and quite broad selection of
cocktails and real good alcohol. The prices kinda reflect that – cocktails will cost you around
80-100 RMB. But man... Totally worth it tho... They categorize them by decades when
they were introduced. I got some New York Sour shit that dates back all the way
to 1880s, it was a combo of some aged whiskey, port wine and bunch of other
shit and it was beautiful. And I’m not
even a cocktail guy...
I also got a memo that we gonna have something like a
dissertation pre-defense by the end of December, so I’m gonna have to switch gears a little bit quite soon. I
initially expected this thing to take place in March but whatever... If
everything goes well, at least I’ll
enjoy my winter travels with some peace on my mind. So yeah, that’s about it for now... Shout out to
all 3 of my readers! Have a great one!
Highlights:
- Used some OFO bikes after a while and I gotta say. They kinda gave up. It usually takes like 5 tries to find one that is not fucked up beyond usability. And even those that work are pretty fucked like 9 out of 10 times. They gotta step their shit up a notch...
- I wasn’t stopped by a cop on my board for the whole fucking week. Let’s keep it like that.
- New Dipset album. Dope as hell!









No comments:
Post a Comment