Saturday, September 7, 2019

Semester 7 Chapter I: We’re Like VHS, There’s No Way You Can Play Us


Here we fucking go again. Yet another summer in Europe has passed and here I am back in Shanghai where this fucking piece of art started 3 years ago. So without further ado welcome to the fourth year of my blog... Its pretty likely its also the final one so lets make it count!


After touching down in warm and rainy Shanghai, I went straight to my Lithuanian peers spot where I agreed to take up the responsibility of watching over the apartment and animals while theyre exploring Japan. Since I let my spot go before the summer, its a lovely win-win situation. The flight over here was quite okay but if you have any chance to avoid transferring in Urumqi on the way to China, do that. The airport is all nice and new but the staff seems to have no idea what the fuck theyre supposed to be doing. The most basic shit takes dozens of minutes... Immigration, security checks, check-ins... So unless you have guts to skip lines, enjoy missing flights or are into a bit of masochism, its a no no... Anyways, here I am and so is Shanghai Czech-in...



Aight, so this one is gonna be the I loved the shit out of everything kinda chapter. Over the summer, I managed to visit Barcelona, Berlin, Vilnius and London. And on top of that some of my favorite places in the Czech Republic. I managed to get some more tattoos with my guys both in Prague and Brno, I hung out with all of my people and the family... Got used to being an uncle too... We also recorded some new music... Fucking Christ, this one was good...



So in no particular order... My day one crew whats up! YLP, we probably sound better than ever... Our Future & Oscuro the new ink is on some crazy shit... Fam, everyone is doing amazing, my nephew is one of the coolest kids Ive ever seen, positive vibes only... And then my peers in the mountains, my Lithuanian gang, and all the people from past I accidentally ran into over the past couple of weeks... One time for the ones who have been around for ages and still make me feel home every time we get together... And one time for the new people who have just entered my life... I mean, it felt kinda fucked up leaving all of this behind once again but shit... Ill be back at some point and we gonna resume right where we paused... One!




Highlights:

  • Ben
  • YLP
  • Love

No comments:

Post a Comment