Monday, July 13, 2020

Semester 8 Chapter XXII: Driving Shit

Whats good everybody. Before we get down to the shits, let me get something off my chest real quick. The language. There is nothing wrong with political correctness in general. I have no idea whats all the fuss about. There is a perfectly good reason why we dont call women, homosexuals or ethnicities names. Not seriously, not for fun. The argument that you dont really mean it like that or that they call themselves that too is ignorant. You have no business calling people names. It is not cute, it is not funny and I believe that by 2020, its getting more and more cringeworthy. Its kinda fucked up cause at the end of the day, Im a hip-hop head and I dont necessarily enjoy not enjoying lyrics of some of some of the interprets I listen to but well... I checked the last episode of Young Money Radio, cause I love Wayne (ask my tattoos) and cause 50 was on the show. And dude... That shit was a major no-no... There is no excuse of calling women bitches like that... At the end of the day, the energy you give out to the universe is gonna stay there and eventually get back to you... And to be completely honest, it does not take that much effort to eliminate some of those bullshit words from the vocabulary. And again, Im not telling people what they should or should not be saying but keep it open minded. Just cause you are used to label whoever whatever does not necessarily make it okay. And from time to time, it might not be the worst idea to recalibrate and get rid of all the stereotypical non-sense we have been surrounded by since forever ago...




Okay, now... Im a licensed driver, biatch (look at me go). Took me like 6 weeks but I made it. Last Thursday I passed the final exam and the final test drive which absolutely did not go smoothly but it went. So that shit is over with for good. Well, not entirely as I agreed on taking two additional drives focused on parking and all the fun stuff I still kinda struggle with. Thats my good will tho I have passed.


Outside of all the fucking driving, Ive been invested mostly in work. Oh yeah, and my b-day. So finished that driving thing around noon on my 33rd birthday. Met-up with one of my guys who happened to be in town again by accident at this vegan Pizza Punk place for... you guessed it... vegan pizza. My dad joined, we hung out for a bit and then me and the pops took it to a café nearby to get... you guessed it again... some coffee. After that, we met up with my dads gf at this supermarket and did some shopping for the evening. I had some work to do later on but we managed to prepare all the snacks and refreshments, and by 7pm the family show started. I got some beautiful gifts, we spent a great evening together, it was awesome. If it wasnt for my family, I wouldnt celebrate my birthday at all, and every time its coming I tend to be a bit irritated and skeptical about the whole thing, but I always end up appreciating it. And they always somehow manage to move me even though Im totally not into things or gifts. Its all love.


We spent the weekend in the countryside at my dads gfs cottage in this tiny tiny village. I was about to go with the two of them first, but my sis asked me to join her team. She can drive but she hadnt driven like this ever and she wanted someone to sit next to her to provide navigation and moral support as her fiancée was in the back making sure the little one is aight. So there we were, driving about 70km from Brno. All went well, I was playing old CDs of Wayne and Ye (thats right, as the only way to play music in that motherfucker was a CD drive, I went through my old collection) and Im fucking happy that the nephew experienced some real ass music for the first time. He has no idea what awaits him when he gets older.

The weekend itself was also great. It was a chance for us to meet up with the family of my dads gf. I mean, I was basically the only one who hadnt met most of them but still.. It was a chance for all of us to spend some time together. So I met bunch of new people, we spent hours talking, walking, cooking and eating... I got on a couple of leftist rants as I always do... Oh yeah, and sleeping... I was so tired after the week and the countryside does wonders to me when it comes to that. The first day, I did like solid 10 hours. That almost never happens. I also didnt touch my phone for like 2 days straight. And Im actually thinking of dedicating 1 day a week for this. Just leave my phone in a drawer not paying attention to it at all. It felt so good.

So yeah, thats that. Im still in touch with everybody I love, I still do all the workouts, the healthy stuff, the teaching, the reading... Only difference is Im 33 now. Not sure how I feel about that. So I guess nothings really new (believe it or not, Im not sure about lotta shit). I feel good tho and I hope yall good too. Be safe, be good and keep it 100%. Love yall. One!

Highlights:

  • Driving License.
  • B-day.
  • Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment