My last week was business as usual. The first half of the week was mostly work. Those days when you start working early and get back home in the evening. Since I enjoy what I do, it’s not really bad. At the end of the day, you are good kinda tired and you even feel a bit accomplished. Besides teaching, I’ve been working on some transcriptions and I also wrote a verse or two after some time. Might get back to recording at some point over the summer.
I’ve been also dealing with my braces. Gotta have two of my teeth extracted; one of the reasons my shit is all fucked up is that I simply have too many teeth in my mouth. Since my super fancy treatment consists of orthodontists sending me computer generated models and consulting me on the phone, I even had options on how to attack this. It’s all good, I just can’t wait for this shit to be over with and to have that motherfucker installed.
My people are doing well too, although many of them deal with issues similar to mine. We took the world where we got to travel wherever and whenever we liked for granted so being stuck is new to us and we just take it one step at a time hoping that we’ll be able to reunite and move on soon. Oh, well, when life gives you lemons...
So yeah, I spent some more time with the fam last week. Made a dinner for everybody on Friday, hung out with my dad drinking some Tullamore Dew yesterday talking about books we read and shit. Even had a cigar after a really long time. I also finished the plank challenge I’ve been doing for the past three months. It’s an app with sets of different plank exercises which are getting more and more challenging. I finished the whole shit with 4 minutes plank which seemed absolutely impossible when I started. Those 4 minutes felt like a month but I made it...
I’d also like to thank my readers again. This platform is a small one and I don’t really have any ambition with it. And I really just talk my shit over here. So the fact some of you follow this or get back to me with some feedback is awesome. It’s all love. Sending positive vibes to everyone out there and some more love to Poland! Oh yeah, and I just found out I got zero pictures for you from the last week. Totally forgot to take some, sorry. One!
Highlights:
- This new book about Kundera I’m reading. Some interesting shit.
- Jadakiss and John Legend – I Know. I heard this track when I was in Thailand earlier this year for the first time but I got back to it and it’s beautiful. Some classic shit.
- Dark Waters – great fucking movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment