Monday, August 24, 2020

Semester 8 Chapter XXIX: Splash

Here we go again, people. Welcome back to your favorite blog. Its kinda crazy realizing that the summer is coming to its end. This year has been a ride and god knows whats coming next. But were still here, still dealing with all the shit the best way we know how... 


Last week was definitely one of the more eventful ones. First of all, one of my best friends came to Brno for couple of weeks so we spent quite a lot of time hanging out in the evenings. Long walks, beers, catching up... That weird feeling when you dont see a person for ages but after you actually reunite, it feels you havent skipped a beat. I got this shit going on with multiple people. On Thursday, I cleared up my afternoon, we took our bikes and took it to this quarry like 30km from Brno. Again, one of the things we used to regularly while based over here years back. Since my tattoo guy canceled my session, I even had a chance to dip in which I rarely do being all covered with fresh ink. Overall, it just felt great having my buddy in town.

Another friend of mine came to town Monday so we grabbed some drinks downtown too. On top of that, for the first half of the week, I was responsible for my sis flat and cats. So I slept there and fed those little devils. Oh yeah, and on Saturday, I left for this village where another friend of mine is freshly based, to spend weekend over there. We had some awesome food with his wife, drank some Jack by this pond nearby, had some beers and smoke in the evening... I slept really well. We started Sunday with a 10km, some breakfast and coffee. Fucking retreat. After I made it home and finished my lunch, my sis called me. The arrived back home that morning after one week holiday in Croatia, so we spent the afternoon together catching up and watching the little one discovering the world.

I worked a lot too. Still putting on more and more classes, still having fun with it. My teeth and gums are still getting better; at this point, I dont really mind the braces at all. And before I wrap this up, let me just shout out Belarus. You guys fucking rock. Keep going! Sending love to everybody reading, to all my people, you know the vibes. One!

Highlights:

  • Running, cycling, working out. Just because how much I love it.
  • Actual swimming.
  • The weekend out of the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment