Sunday, August 2, 2020

Semester 8 Chapter XXVI: Double Pain

Okay, so this past week I opened couple pain levels I had never entered before. Let me tell you something. When your jaw recovers, you fucking notice it. I thought I was taking it quite easy the first couple of days but I was also popping painkillers so the real fun started once I got off them. And its not only that. Its that you cant really do much. That shit starts bleeding when you do pushups, you cant really run. Shit, you cant even spend too much time outside cause you dont want to get your head too warm. All that shit increases your blood pressure which inevitably leads to one thing and one thing only bleeding. Im not much of a sleeper under normal conditions but these days its even worse. I mean, Im happy about proceeding with the braces and shit but it definitely takes its toll. Oh, and I also went for a tattoo last week. We finished the one we started about a month ago and its fucking flames but guess what. About halfway in, my fucking mouth started bleeding. So for the past two days, Ive been doing almost nothing. Couple of online classes, some transcription gigs but mostly reading, watching shit and wishing the pain away. Oh yeah, and I cant do hot beverages (so I drink my coffee on ice), I still cant really drink alcohol and I cant eat hot meals. So I usually cook like 4 hours before I eat, let the food come to the room temperature and then go for it. Fucking yay! Well, tomorrow, they gonna put the braces in so at least were moving.


Outside of that my week has been quite cool. Besides the fact I lost my dads dog on one of our morning walks. That boy decided to go on a solo walk god knows where. It was like 6am and after about 30 minutes of running around the whole park whistling and screaming, I gave up, notified the family and by coordinated joint efforts, the dog was reclaimed in a shelter about two hours later. Apparently, some cops found him in another park. I went through couple of heart attacks and Im pretty sure that the days of me letting that little bastard running around freely are over. At least for the time being. Doesnt make me happy but shit... It was intense.

So yeah thats that. Been busy but it really seem like a blur in a rearview. Cant wait for the pain to go away and everything going back to normal. Im a junkie when it comes to sports so this shit is killing me. I just saw my nephew tho and that always cheers me up. And overall Im not doing bad at all still. Hope yall safe! One!

Highlights:

  • My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. Got back to that last week and that shit is so good.
  • Reading. Havent done this much of that in ages.
  • Joe Rogans Post Malone interview. What the actual fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment