What’s good everybody, it’s that time of the week again and you already know what it is. Just finished my afternoon snack, the weather is good, I’m chillin. Covid seems to be kicking back a little bit and I have no idea what to think of it anymore. The regulations for traveling within Europe change on the daily and you got experts warning about what’s coming next. I’m still on my “sit back and watch the shit show” vibe and it seems I’m gonna stay there. Anyways, let’s update you guys on what’s been up.
The beginning of this past week was still mostly about the family. Long evening hangouts and our final evening in the Labin Old Town. I drove us up there on Tuesday and we wandered around for some time. It’s really beautiful. I had been there once before but only briefly so this time I got to appreciate it for real. The narrow streets combined with the stone houses provide real nice cool temperature. Plus the bars over there are like 30% percent cheaper compared to anything in Rabac. Great goodbye evening. The next afternoon, I got them to the bus station and we parted ways for the summer. But I’ll be back in Brno in the fall. At least for couple of weeks.
Apart from that, it’s been whole lot of diving. I’ve dived only one site here so far; it’s a really cool site but I’m looking forward to do some boat diving (and that should start happening sometime soon). The problem here is that most sites are from the boat but the tourism hasn’t been really rocking so we’ve just started arranging boat dives couple of days back. But I’m still having fun with what I do. Leading dives, doing some try dives, hanging out with people. It’s a completely different clientele here but it’s experience. And I’ve been in water every fucking day. You eat well, you sleep well, you feel good. Oh, and I did one dive by myself and that was a different kind of vibe. Totally doing this here and there.
I was also teaching a little bit. The girl who stayed here for a bit left so the center is mine again. And that’s that. I also feel that most of what bothered me here got aired out and the energy is way better. Might pull the summer off after all. Sending love to all my people. One!
Highlights:
- All the time with my sis.
- Labin Old Town. Beautiful.
- Migos. Still on it.




No comments:
Post a Comment