Yo, here we go again. Just got back from breakfast, my muscles are stretched from the yesterday’s gym, there’s some diving ahead of me today, all is still good. Some of my friends have left Rabac but one of my gang gang bros has arrived too so I’m still out there quite a lot and I’m enjoying every bit of it.
So yeah, last week I did some more hangouts in Labin and Rabac. We sat on beaches down here, dangled our feet on castle walls up there, drank wine and generally just vibed out. I was driving people around on the scooter and in the van, there was some ice cream, there was a dinner at this pizza place in the old town… Everything good.
In terms of diving, I did some courses last week which was refreshing given the limited options in regards to dive sites over here. I made 4 brothers aged 10-13 Junior Scuba Divers. It seemed a bit ambitious in the beginning as it was only me for 4 of them with no assistant but I managed and even though containing all of their uncontrollable energy was practically impossible, we pulled through and they ended up doing fun dives with their dad by the end of it. I also did another deep spec with one of my friends. I like deep.
On Saturday, my bro arrived with his gf. We spent the evening up in Labin and as I took Sunday off, I put them both in the van for a road trip. We started with this lovely village of Trget where we chilled on the beach and got some coffee and then proceeded to Pula. I took them to this veggie place I found the last time and we got some super healthy lunch. Good music, good visuals, good food. Later in the afternoon we took it back to Labin for some ice cream and some more old town vibes and then we drove down to Rabac. After diner, we met up again and spent some time by the sea.
Highlights:
- The road trip.
- My people.
- Courses.


No comments:
Post a Comment