Yo, it’s Sunday and we’re back at it. After like a month and some change I don’t have any of my peers around which gives me a bit more me time but also makes me appreciate all the love. I see y’all, we’re going strong and we are far from done. All of my people got great things going on and some dope energy around them. Straight up.
Last week was some serious bromance with one of my day ones and his gf. Miles in the van, sipping wine in Labin, vegan dinners at different spots. One day, we went to Brseč, a lovely village about 20km from here with a beautiful beach nearby. I took them both diving too and it went. I’m still on the mission of turning my loved ones into fish. And I’m gonna fucking deliver, I swear. Yesterday, I drove them all the way to Rijeka. Before they hopped on the train, we had some delicious food at the spot I went to with my sis about a month ago, and we walked the town for a bit. After that I was on my way back to the base. The evening ride around the seashore had a real good vibe to it.
When it comes to work, I can’t really complain neither. I have done some courses, I have done some fun diving, I have discussed possible forms of future collaboration with the boss… Nothing is set yet but there’s some ideas floating around. Shit might get interesting.
Some of my Shanghai gang has gotten back to Europe recently so we’ve been chatting about some little reunions too. The idea still seems totally unreal but it’s apparently materializing soon. That’s gonna be something else. Oh, and I booked a session with my tattoo guy back home for October. Gotta get that neck done already. Everything good tho. Hope y’all enjoying your summer as well. One!
Highlights:
- The hangouts.
- The trips.
- The vibes.








No comments:
Post a Comment