Yo,
another Sunday, another day in sunny Rabac, time for another blog…
For these past couple of days, it feels the place is getting more
quite and relaxed. I’m not entirely sure if that’s an indicator
of the season coming to its end or just some sort of wave that’s
gonna come and go. Anyways, the result is me diving a bit less and
generally working with less people. Since there’s not much more to see
for me over here, I don’t really mind. It’s
either gonna get rebooted or I’m gonna have more time to spend with
my people coming in couple of days and leave earlier in September.
I’m perfectly fine with both.
So last
week, it was still diving most of the days. However, for the most part it’s
mornings only and the amount of people has definitely
decreased. It’s all good tho. I have met some really cool people
and did some good dives. I managed to certify one more person too.
When this Croatian adventure is over, I can’t wait to dive a
different location tho. My head needs it.
The
boss had some friends over so there there was some healthy social
life around. We did some barbecues, we did some drinking, we did some
hangouts by the dive shop, by the mobile homes and in apartments. One
day I even managed to get my ass out for a meet up and a beer at the
beach. Being a bit more active than usual.
Teaching
has been going well too. Got more of it coming in September. I also
managed to pick up my credit card from the bank so I’m all set with
the local account. Not that I’m gonna need it when it’s all said
and done here but hey… Law is law. So yeah… Generally it’s been
kinda slow but slow is good here and there. Oh, and I totally didn’t
do any pics yet again. Shit like that happens... Hope you guys are
enjoying your summer too! One!
Highlights:
- White
Lotus. What a TV show.
- Getting
some veggie barbecue. Nice change from the hotel food.
- Hotel
management. I’m gonna sum it up after the season but they really need some professional help. Professionally and personally.
No comments:
Post a Comment