My neck has been blocked for the past two days. It’s just at the level where it’s annoying enough for you not to ignore it and not bad enough to prevent you from doing your everyday shit. Well, I have some magic Asian healing patch slapped on my right trap, I got a break from diving today and I listen to new Biliie Eilish. And I sincerely hope that the combination of these beautiful things heals this motherfucker sometime soon.
Last week I had an opportunity to explore Labin some more. See, my guy renting bikes next door had been telling me about this super local hidden bar since June but finding a day suitable for both of us was a bit of a challenge. Well, last Thursday was that day. The guy picked me up in a car he just bought as he’s recently got his license. It’s an old ass Peugeot that has definitely seen better days but who am I to judge. I always drive shit cars. Anyways, he took me deep into the new Labin with all the Soviet architecture and we ended up at this square with some lovely communist art in the middle. The pub was small with bunch of locals sitting outside so we joined and enjoyed couple of beers. The vibe was great, you would have never guessed that your are just couple of turns from all the tourism madness.
I certified some people last week as well. Some more OWD with my name permanently attached to them. Yay me! On top of that I did some fun diving and most importantly I did some relaxing in the evenings. I watch to incredibly stupid yet very enjoyable blockbusters. Black Widow and Fast and Furious 58 or whatever the number is. Shit, that was crazy. If it wasn’t for the fucking neck, I’d feel perfect now.
On top of this, it’s been the same old. My classes, hangouts with people around the dive shop, keeping in touch with my peers… You know how it goes. I got some more people coming later before I wrap it up here so I got shit to look forward to. I just fucking hope that neck stops fucking around. Sending love to everybody. One!
Highlights:
- Drinking locally in Labin.
- Becoming SSI 100 Century Instructor. Not sure what it means but it sounds good.
- The neck. That’s fucking new. Think I’m really getting old.



No comments:
Post a Comment