Okay so new Kanye has dropped couple of minutes back. Got that shit playing in my headphones and even though it’s a bit all over the place I’m sure I’m gonna end up loving some of it. That guy is nuts. Watching his roll-out these past couple of weeks… Like is the guy totally brilliant or totally out of control bat shit insane? Well, whatever the case may be he knows how to point all the spotlights his direction and no matter how many times I've felt I’m done with the fucker, here I am listening to his shit again. It’s been like that with him for at least a decade now…
Aight, back to this thing. Last week was totally crazy in terms of diving conditions. The wind was strong as fuck which basically meant no try dives. You can’t take people with no experience into that. The only really good day for diving was Thursday where we squeezed basically all the week’s inquiries so I handled 9 divers in couple of hours. The remaining days it’s been a diver here, a diver there but not too many. Today I went for a dive with an Austrian tattoo artist. I got props for having more tattoos than him. At this point, I feel I’m ready to have a tat-off with like everyone. Only thing missing is the neck and the fingers. That shit is coming tho…
I’ve been using the extra time over here to chill, read and catching up to some music. Billie, Migos, Polo G, Tyler, Lana… All that. One of these days, I took the scooter and rode up to Labin to walk around the old town again. Shit is still proper. On Friday I went back up there to get a haircut. That lady killed it. You gotta respect hairdressers that sense exactly what you came for and deliver on point. So shout out to her!
My boss decided to do some vegan potato pancakes one night too… They were really good but man… Don’t know what it was… Maybe the oil, maybe some other shit… Maybe the bottle of some sweet ass liquor we drank after… Whatever it was… My stomach went on strike the next morning… I was really fucking happy I wasn’t diving… Sheesh..
On top of that it’s been running, doing my classes, keeping in touch with my loved ones and hanging out with the few people I appreciate around here. Next week, I got some more coming so these calm waters gonna get stirred up. Oh and the weather really dropped here.. I mean, for normal people it’s still shorts and shit but I’m walking around in jeans… It shouldn’t stay like that for long tho… I hope everyone’s doing beautiful. One!
Highlights:
- Extensive running. Missed that.
- Those fucking potato pancakes. Damn…
- New Kanye… I guess..





No comments:
Post a Comment