Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Semester 11 Chapter I: Certified Social Boy

Hello world, here we go again. I decided to start a new semester; it’s September after all. And I would like to start with apologizing for being late; this past week was nuts. I’ve had some people around, there’s been more diving than expected, I’ve been stacking up sleep deprivation… Literally didn’t have a chance to sit down for a minute or two and do this thing. The wait is over tho so let’s get to it. 


I got two visits last week. A friend and my dad with his partner. That pushed me out of my cave and made me social again. We’ve been doing trips, we’ve been going out for drinks, we’ve been having meals together… Since my dad arrived by car, we’ve taken advantage of having it at our disposal, doing trips to Pula and to Cres. On Cres, we went all the way to Veli Lošinj, had some great food, dipped in the sea and stopped at couple of towns on the way. Nice little all day trip. 


What else. I’ve resumed some classes that were on hold for the summer. It’s good to see all the people again and it’s still all enjoyable. So I usually dive in the morning and devote the rest of the day to teaching and socializing. It’s a good balance. Oh, and I booked tickets to Montenegro. I’m flying in about three weeks and listen… I can’t even phantom the idea of seeing my Shanghai sisters again. That’s gonna be a different kind of vibe. 

 

So yeah, another week has passed, I’m chilling at the dive shop, there’s this cat we’ve been feeding the whole summer roaming around, I got some Russian lady to get into water in an hour or so… Feeling good over here. Sending some positive vibes to everyone out there. Keep your spirits high and don’t entertain bullshit. One! 


 Highlights:

  • New Drake.
  • The trips.
  • Home cooked meals. My dad rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment