Sunday, September 19, 2021

Semester 11 Chapter III: Rec

Hello world, here we go again. At the moment, I’m chilling in Prague at a friend’s apartment, just finished an online class and waiting for everybody to wake up. Got new Sevyn Streeter in the headphones, the weather outside looks like full blown autumn (not a fan of that) but everything is straight. So without further ado, let’s get to this thing of mine… 

 

First of all, last week I managed to set up my recording gear and after like one and a half years record some shit. I jumped on that vibe straight away and just rode it. That’s the funny thing, even though I don’t do this nearly as much as I used to, the love for it doesn’t go anywhere. Still one of the best feelings in the universe. The rough take can be found here: https://soundcloud.com/taeb31/surgicaldemo 

Monday morning, I went to get the first dose of covid vaccination. I wasn’t eager to do it but I also don’t consider myself an anti-vaxxer. The decision was strictly pragmatic; I do intend to travel around a bit and I’m positive that shit will be a lot easier with this thing in my body than without it. The downside of it all was not being able to run or workout for 3 days. Oh well, it’s over with and I have the second one coming up in about two weeks... 

 


What else. I managed to catch up with one of my bros twice. Thursday we met up downtown for some beers and the day after I paid him a visit at his house outside of Brno. Long talks, some top notch whiskey and a morning workout. I made it back home around noon on Saturday, had some lunch with the senior and hopped on a bus to Prague. Firstly, I caught up with an old friend and former colleague of mine with was just delightful. It’s super interesting talking to people you like but don’t necessarily see very often. Gives you new perspectives on how life goes and how situations and people evolve… Good shit.


Later on I met up with my bro and his gf and we had something like the first reunion after our adventures in Rabac about a month and a half ago. We did some amazing vegan pizza at this Chutnej joint and then flushed it down with some Moscow Mules in one of the pubs nearby. 

 

I had to wake earlier today for the class but I have the rest of the day off. I fucking hope we’ll spend the day doing some tattoos but we’ll see what the vibe is. Other than that, I've been hanging around with the fam and I've been cooking quite a lot. Which I really enjoy after months of hotel food. And that’s it. Sending love to everybody out there, sending some positive vibes to everyone reading and listening… You know how it goes. One!


Highlights:

  • Being in Prague again. I really like this town.
  • Recording.
  • Ruuning, working out; back at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment