Okay, back in Brno, back in the home country… Back in my dad’s apartment, fresh off a morning walk with the doggie. Every time I get back here, it feels like jumping through a portal. Life goes on, shit changes, people come and go, things evolve but my hometown is still my hometown. Which is both my most and least favorite thing about the place. Can’t imagine not getting back but also can’t imagine living here. Not at this stage. Anyways… Got new Little Simz in my headphones, feeling all good after the morning workout… Let’s get to this…
So yeah, last week was the finish line of my Rabac life. I had a chance to spend some more time with my dad and with some cool people that were around. Long talks, good laughs, late nights and early mornings… Point being, I was leaving Rabac with the best fucking vibe possible. And I love it. There had definitely been points when I felt tired of the place but the last days were pure gold. It’s all love.
I did some more diving too. Had this guy who was doing a bunch of courses so I got to enjoy some deep and night diving, I did some try dives and some fun dives too. And even though it feels weird not getting into water almost on the daily, I kinda feel I could use the break. I love having shit to look forward to.
Friday morning, the seniors picked me up at the shop and off we went. Me and my dad were taking turns driving, we did couple of breaks, the whole road trip was smooth and fun. No covid controls at the borders whatsoever. I spent the evening at my sis’ enjoying some fam love.
Saturday morning I taught some classes and then I met up with my sis again to do lunch. After that we hopped in their car and drove to the village where my dad’s partner has a cottage. Middle of nowhere, peace, nature. The weekend was basically good food, good drinks and whole lotta sleep. This past year, I’ve learned to appreciate the importance of that. I can easily operate for months on 4 hours of sleep a day but it’s much better not doing that. In Fight Club they describe insomnia… Like everything is a copy of a copy of a copy. I feel that when I neglect sleep. So yeah, last week was awesome but I really fucking built some sleep deprivation. And since I always sleep like a baby in the countryside, I parked it in the bed around 10 and left it around 9. Felt like a new fucking person in the morning.
Sunday evening, I met up with my bro. And we did a bit of a bar crawl around our favorite spots. So far it’s been pretty eventful over here in the best was possible. And there’s more coming. Shout out to everybody reading and to all my people out there. Keep shit positive and don’t entertain bullshit. One!
Highlights:
- Being back home.
- Little Simz.
- Clickbait. Pretty cool series.






No comments:
Post a Comment