Hello everybody, greetings from Rabac. Yes, that’s right, I’m back in this motherfucker. Last week has been quite eventful so let’s get right into it.
I had a great time with my sisters down in Montenegro. We enjoyed the rest of Monday, visited Tivat and some of their friends in the area, had dinner in Budva and Tuesday morning, we drove back to Podgorica. I experienced some of the infamous Balkan hospitality as their mum made sure I’m taken care of. Fruits, almonds, herbal tea… All the good stuff. Then it was off to the airport, back to Budapest and eventually back to Brno by train. Although all the covid shit looks tough on paper, the reality turned out to be a piece of cake once again. I got asked for a negative covid test in Podgorica and that was literally that.
After I made it to Brno, I stop by at my sis’ for dinner and some drinks. I spend the rest of the working week catching up with work and socializing. Friday I managed to grab a beer with my neighbor and on Saturday, my bro from Prague arrived. In the afternoon, we hopped on our bikes and rode to the town of Bílovice just outside of Brno. One of our friends from back in the day joined too and that whole shit was magical. See, it’s a route we used to take all the time like forever ago and doing that again… The three of us specifically... Felt great. The ride back was in the dark already and had a great vibe. We spent the rest of the night bar crawling and hanging out outside. What a fucking night.
I spent most of Sunday hanging out with the bro again. Having lunch at home (courtesy of my dad), visiting his sister, riding around the town checking some graffiti spots… Serious old school shit. In the evening, we did a nice little family gathering, some food and some drinks. Overall, a dope weekend.
This morning, I went to get my second covid shot and after that I met up with the dive shop owner to get back to Rabac. The drive was smooth and we got here before 6pm. I’m here to help him out with the sale of the join which is supposed to get down from Wednesday till sometime next week. And I’m sure there’s gonna be stories.
So yeah, all is good. It took me a while to touch down from all the emotional roller coasters in Montenegro but I managed. And everything else was just beautiful. Hope you guys are doing well too. One!
Highlights:
- The rest of Montenegro.
- All the weekend bike rides.
- Being able to calm down my nephew when he cried. That’s a first right there.






No comments:
Post a Comment