Monday, November 1, 2021

Semester 11 Chapter IX: Swerve

What the fuck is up. Checking back in from sunny Guargacho, fresh off a run, new BIA on deck… Feeling good in this motherfucker. So without further ado, let’s get to the shits…

Last week was basically all about gearing up to take over this dive shop. We’ve been meeting there every morning and done everything from long ass discussions on how to handle shit to trips around the island to dive or meeting people that might come useful for the operation, and running around different offices to deal with both personal and business paperwork. All that with some coffee, beer and falafel in between. 

 


I haven’t really had that much time time outside of that and to tell to truth, most of it I spent teaching. I’ve been kinda assessing shit these past couple of weeks and I’m totally ready for the next step. I love this teaching shit and I love diving… And I sincerely hope the combination of the two is gonna work for the time being… But even if not, it's all good. I feel like I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be at the moment but I’m also looking forward for the future… Whatever it shapes up to be…

When it comes to dives, me, the divemaster and the boss did Tabaiba together. I always enjoy being there. And I feel really good under water… All skilled-out and shit… 

 


I finally had a chance to do some running too. In my area, you can just run around these lava-made hills with cacti and some random bushes around which definitely has its magic. I’ve been trying to keep up with my workouts too. I really appreciate my flatmate putting a bar on the top of the kitchen door frame. Props. And that’s basically it. Didn’t really do much pictures because… Well, I was busy… But I’m gonna get better with that. Shout out to all my people! One!


Highlights:

  • My Name. I’ve been on Korean series so heavy lately.
  • Online catch-ups with my peers.
  • My flat. I really enjoy having a place like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment