Yo, it’s Sunday morning, I got new Viktor Sheen in the headphones, the view out my windows is as beautiful as ever and energy levels are just right. The other day, I went for a run into the hills as I sometimes do, and for some reason, there were some barriers with “no entry” signs all over the place. I did what any reasonable person would – ignore them and just carried on. To my surprise, I eventually ran into a movie set. Fucking trucks, stalls, the whole crew… So I turned around and found a different trail. Those fuckers are still there tho. Here and there, I see a fleet of cars and vans making their way through the stony terrain when I look out. Hope they gonna wrap it up soon; it’s my area after all, innit?
I have
to say I’m getting a bit more optimistic about the dive center and
its future. We don’t do cheap stupid shit, we do solid diving. The
aim is not the get dozens of people for dumping prices but to keep
the operation small and comfortable for everybody. I really enjoy
diving like that. Plus I wanna believe that we are setting up a team
that’s gonna last for a bit. I get along pretty well with the girl
who has jumped aboard and apart from giving her lifts to work and hanging
out during working hours, we sometimes go out for drinks or short
trips in the evenings. Shit feels nice. Over the past couple of days,
I finished an advanced course, I did some fun diving which went
awesome (got a tip for that too) and I’m about to do some more
today. I also went to San Isidro the other day to do my diving medical certification for another year. Short session for about 30 EUR. Happy days.
I don’t really have that much time for workouts but I usually do a set of pull-ups and some sit-ups before I leave the house in the morning. Overall, I still feel healthy as fuck. Teaching goes well too. I’m still figuring everything out but the balance is there and I’m gonna do my best to keep it like that. Oh, and I managed to do some more online hangouts with my loved ones. Shit… I still got some love waiting for me all over the world… Can’t wait to collect it all at some point. And you can bet your ass I will!
My thoughts are with the people who live in areas heavily affected by covid. We live in strange fucking times so let’s just try to be human to one another. Small actions matter, everything is connected, this is no time to be cynical. I also wanna send my love to Shanghai. You know exactly why. You know how it goes... Keep it up, keep shit positive and don’t entertain bullshit. One!Highlights:
- All the new music out. God damn.
- Diving. Had so much fun with it last week.
- All the evenings out. Good vibes only.






No comments:
Post a Comment