What’s good. Sunday evening, new Snoop Dogg in the headphones, some g-funk vibes in my room. Shit’s legit. Wanna send a shout out to everybody out there fighting the good fight. Small actions matter, being a real mothefucker matters, reading the room matters, being humble and respectful matters. With that said, let’s get down to the shits…
My dad was on the island till Thursday so I spent quite a lot of time with them. Dinners, beers, car rides… On Tuesday I moved them out of their apartment and to their friend’s villa up above Los Gigantes. I spent the last evening with them on Wednesday over there. I was happy to hear that they enjoyed their stay and me and my Punto (which has been nicknamed Pluto by divemaster interns from the shop I work for) had a lot to do with it.
I also saw a friend up in Adeje one night, I went out with a diver friend staying in San Eugenio on Thursday, I spent one afternoon with my UK friend (as she left this week too), I went for some pool games to 33 Vueltas on a hike to Aldea Blanca with the inters from my main shop… Been busy.
The highlight was Saturday tho. I went to this guerrilla psytrance party. Old school shit. You gotta find a plug for that, you register yourself, you get the location on the day and then you just get your ass over there. Me and my diver friend drove up to El Escobonal. We parked the car down the hill and then walked about 1km up to the venue. Cool spot, some neon lights and installation, nice crowd, small bar and “whatever-you-want-we-got-you” thing going on. I was in my fucking zone. Hadn’t danced in like 2 years and boy, I spent like 3 hours doing just that. Unfortunately, my friend fucked up colossally and got herself into some work on Sunday. So it was crystal clear from the beginning that we cannot pull an all-nighter. Which would have been fine if the party sucked… I didn’t so the situation sucked real bad. I got us back around 4am and now I know… I know that there are raves on the island totally compatible with my frequency, I know that unless people coming with me go all in, they’re not coming, and I know I’m totally attending the next one no matter what. Sending major love to the organizers. You guys rock.
I dived only once last week. In Las Eras, two fun dives. Just me, the interns and one paying customer who was a Rescue. In other words, super easy job. We all enjoyed the whole shit. More dives like this! I’m already booked for at least four days for the next week so shit’s gonna get better. I am looking forward to this. Teaching has been going well too. Got a slight raise with the school I work for the most, might get some new students. Things are going.
Whole lotta new music is out so I’m trying to catch up with everything. I’m also cooling off after all that socializing. I spent one morning just walking around the hills by myself and I wanna do more of that next week. Some fucking me time! I’ve been in touch with some of my people too and I want to send a huge ball of love Shanghai. You know what it is. Shout out to all my readers. One!
Highlights:
- The rave.
- Bitcoin.
- The people.
No comments:
Post a Comment