Sunday, February 27, 2022

Semester 11 Chapter XXVI: Game Over

Okay, fuck this shit. FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK IT. Fuck this world, fuck it all. Fuck Putin. This shit breaks my heart. Don’t want to sound dramatic but at this point we have abundance of facts supporting the notion that we do indeed live in the very last days. On top of money-hungry-over-dead-bodies capitalism, on top of fuck-environment attitude we have adopted over the past decades, on top of the widening gap between rich and poor that has gotten completely out of control… On top of global pandemic… We have a war going on now. And I don’t wanna go to deep into it because there’s no sense in doing that. It’s sad, it’s depressing, it’s dark and there’s no way this shit ends well. My heart goes out to Ukraine and to all the people who have died for no motherfucking reason. My hearts goes out to my Ukrainian and my Russian friends and students… Shit, I just hope, y’all alright. There’s nothing left to say here. Shit is beyond fucked up and it fucks me up. And one more time right here… FUCK PUTIN! What the fuck… What the actual fuck…


Okay, breathe in, breathe out… Don’t go out just yet… Put some rap on, vibe it out, don’t get cynical, stay on your love everybody vegan shit… Gotta say tho… Shit’s getting harder each fucking passing day…


I feel like ever since the attacks started, I’ve been trying to do shit just to keep my mind off the whole situation. So yeah, I’ve been out couple of times meeting some of my friends, playing pool and having some drinks, I’ve been diving, I’ve been checking out some new stuff on Netflix… But honestly, you can’t really silence all the noise.


I had a chance to do some wreck diving with my main center and I’ve also been contacted by the center I did my divemaster and IDC with when I first came to Tenerife. Which is interesting because I actually hadn’t been in touch with them at all. Anyways, they ask me to do do some diving and since I had time I did. Did a DSD in Abades with this girl, her dad and grandpa and then some Advanced Course dives in Alcala.


I mean, the life hasn’t been bad here but keeping your mind in peace is becoming nearly impossible. All the love to Ukraine, all the love to those who provide support and help. One!

No comments:

Post a Comment