Sunday, April 17, 2022

Semester 12 Chapter VI: Peeling Off

Let me start this motherfucker by sending some healing energy to Shanghai. Shit that’s happening over there is absolutely nuts. Even though it seems like lifetimes ago, my memories of that place are still vivid, I still feel connected to it and I still have some people I truly care about in that bitch. I hope shit won’t get much worse than this and that everybody is gucci by the end of it. 

 

Okay my last week tho… Honestly, I haven’t been doing much. The sunburn I got last Sunday kinda canceled most of outdoor activities. Luckily the week has been quiet on diving so I turned down only one gig. I spent most of the time indoors working out, reading, watching series and working. It’s a fucking learning lesson tho. Got myself a sunscreen and some body lotion and I’m officially starting to care about my skin a bit more. People say that operating on sun needs some attention, people say that tattoos on sun need some attention… And I know they’re right, I just haven’t gotten myself to take it seriously. But I’m trying to switch it up… Not getting any younger so it doesn’t seem like the worst decision. 


 

I haven’t been socializing much neither. It actually felt good spending some time by myself after some time. One time I went out with my diver friend’s sis and one time I went out with both of them. Pretty cool evenings.

Saturday, I got back into water. It was a group of 4 Indians. Now, I hate stereotypes but man… Indians have a reputation in diving industry. They are usually pretty difficult to deal with and the can almost never swim. And I don’t mean that they’re rude or anything but everything just takes forever with them and they usually start panicking before even leaving the dive shop. I always approach them with no prejudice but they always seem to live up to the myth. Bottom line, it was a fucking shit show and after like 40 minutes we managed to get like 20cm under the water. My computer didn’t even register a dive. That kinda thing. All good tho. 

It’s Sunday morning, in a minute I’ll head out to do some more try dives, weather is good outside and I got new Kae Tempest bumping in my headphones. Fire. Hope you guys are doing well, you’re keeping shit positive and you’re not entertaining bullshit. One!


Highlights:

  • Severance – some dope TV series.
  • New Yung Lean, Kae Tempest & Banks.
  • Body lotion. I’m totally enjoying that shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment