Hey y’all! Hope everyone is okay and safe in this biatch. Let me start by sending some positive vibes to Ukraine. Shit over there is beyond insane and sometimes it’s fucking hard to believe all of it is really happening. So many lives wasted, so many innocent people killed… Somebody just off Putin please. That guy needs to be shut down for real…
As for me… I did the covid booster shot on Tuesday and it didn’t disappoint. Same as the last time, my left arm hurt like hell for three consecutive days which meant no workouts, no running, no nothing. Which kinda sucked cause those were the last days of nice weather over here. By Thursday, we got back into deep shit. Temperatures around zero, occasional rain, all the good stuff. From what I’ve heard tho, it seems the conditions in Tenerife are quite shitty too. Turns out I might not be missing too much these couple of weeks…
As for social life… Wednesday I did a dinner at my sis’. Thursday me and my sis went out with one of our childhood friends whom we hadn’t seen for ages. It’s kinda interesting seeing how many different routes people can take… And it’s also pretty fucked up how having a spouse and babies is like super normal among people my age. Often I have very little to contribute to a conversation. The evening was enjoyable tho and I followed it up with some more drinking with my bro who came to visit for a bit from Prague.
Friday I drove that dude to a town about 50km from Brno to deal with some shit and in the afternoon I met up with another of my guys. Cool evening, some playstation, some vegan pizza, some bar hopping.. Good shit. Saturday I went to my bro’s place out of town for some more good vibes and drinks and on Sunday we went for our traditional run. Crazy how a week before it felt like summer and this time it felt like fucking Siberia. Almost 12km tho, felt proud of ourselves… I got back home for lunch and basically spent the rest of the day with my sis and them. All love…
It’s Monday and it’s almost time for lunch. I feel like my pain days are nearly over. Tattoos are almost healed, covid pain is done… The only thing left is teeth. This whitening shit makes them a bit sensitive. It does work tho. In couple of days I’m jumping on a plane back to Tenerife and I think I’m ready. It’s been more than beautiful over here but I got shit to look forward to back there too. And I’m really starting missing diving. Next time, I’ll be talking to you from over there. In the meantime, stay positive and keep your head up. What else is there to do… One!
Highlights:
- My people.
- Being back on running and workouts.
- My dad’s cuisine. That stuff is on point.





No comments:
Post a Comment