Sunday, April 24, 2022

Semester 12 Chapter VII: Chasing Bags

Yo, what’s good what’s bad… It’s about that time again, we’re back with another one. Sunday morning in this motherfucker, sun is going up, new Push in the headphones, shit’s proper. I hope everyone has had a good week, I hope your energy levels’ proper and we’re all coming correct for the next week. Let’s get to this thing tho… 

 

After the last blog I picked up my diver friend and her sis and went to Abades where we accommodated a group of 9 people. We did it in two rounds, and managed it all with ease. Felt good, money was alright, good day. Oh, and I got this gig through a guy I used to teach English to. He organized a group trip to the island and got in touch with me. Shit worked out.


As for diving, I had another 3 gigs over the week. Nothing interesting really… Two DSDs and one Divemaster skills evaluation. That was fun tho. Me and the guy did arguably the cleanest kit exchange I’ve ever experienced. Smooth as hell.

 

As for social shit… I spent one night out in Palm Mar plus two of my close friends arrived on Thursday. One of my day ones and his gf. I’ve known both for ages and the hangouts were nothing but pleasant. We did some beers, we did some road trips, we got up to Teide park to do a short hike, I took them to Medano and today I’m gonna introduce them to diving. I really appreciate Tenerife for this. It’s so easy for people to come here from Europe. Refreshing. 


I’ve also accepted a new position in one of the language schools I work with. So now I’m also responsible for conducting job interviews and doing training. We’ll see how it goes but so far it seems pretty okay. 

 

Aight, I think that’s about it. Shout out to all my readers, shout out to all my people, shout out to everyone fighting the good fight. One!


Highlights:

  • My people.
  • Diving.
  • Being up around Teide again.

No comments:

Post a Comment