Okay, I wanna start with appreciating Toby Nwigwe, a Texas rapper that has developed such a dope aesthetic, it’s been blowing my mind for some time. I got his last single Been Broke on repeat. Plus he brought Koopa from retirement for that one, which makes me super happy too. So yeah, check it out. Also, last week, I recorded a bit of a freestyle myself after some time and thew it online. So if you’re into that type of shit, you can my new raps here.
Last week, I did whole bunch of very pleasant meet ups with some awesome people. Lotta positivity, lotta good energy, lotta good moments. I was also quite busy with diving. Still all DSDs but it’s all good…. Work is work. Did one for my main shop and three for the shop I started with ages ago. About to do another one today. Oh, and I totally saw that massive ray at Vistas I saw couple weeks back. That creature is magnificent.
Yesterday, I went to get some veggies to Las Charifas to the wet market and in the afternoon, I went to Cristianos to hangout with a friend. She wanted to do a beach day so I took her to Tejita close to Medano which seemed like a pretty good idea until we got there. The wind was absolutely nuts so we turned it around and spent the afternoon at Vistas. We proceeded to some beers after, had some lovely convos, enjoyed a nice day and generally were on very pleasant frequencies. One of those days…
So yeah… Been on some rap shit, been on some work shit… Got a new student last week, got some people in diving, kept my workout game straight. Feeling good kinda busy. It’s Sunday morning, I got some more rap in the headphones and some cool plans for the day mapped out. I hope y’all good and y’all energy levels aight. Love to everybody out there. One!
Highlights:
- Music.
- Connections.
- Beach Day.



No comments:
Post a Comment