Hello everybody! We’re basically halfway through the summer… Time flies. It’s another Sunday morning, I got Future spitting some toxic shit in my headphones, I’m in the middle of my resistance bands workout and I got a day off ahead off me with no idea what to do with it. All is good tho so without further ado, let’s get to this thing…
Last week was kinda quiet on all fronts. I didn’t dive the whole week with the exception of yesterday. Overall, I’m a bit surprised by it. I expected the summer to be totally insane over here. I expected getting so much inquiries I’d be forced saying no to some. Not really tho. Well, yesterday I did some DSDs at Vistas. Enjoyed it. I also met up with this girl from another dive shop over the week to discuss possible cooperation. I’d really appreciate being in water a bit more often.
I also planned my September visit to Europe to check my teeth and get some ink. Was kinda waiting for my girls in Montenegro to get in touch to figure out if I’m doing that or nah. Well, turns out I am. Getting reasonably priced plane tickets was a bit of a headache but after like 90 minutes at the computer I figured it out. So September, I’m spending about a week in the Czech Republic following by couple of days in Balkans.
On
Tuesday, I took Pluto and went to Granadilla, a town about 15km away,
to do another of my exploratory hikes. I picked this El Pinar spot
which turned out to be a pretty interesting hike through rural areas,
small villages and eventually some hills with farms and shit. Not the
best hike I’ve done here but pretty good.
Weather has been warming up so runs under the sun are real calories burner at this point. And everything else has been going good too. Teaching, workouts, mediation… All that. Haven’t been really social but sometimes it’s needed to take a deep breath and re-calibrate. Hope you guys are doing well too. One!
Highlights:
- Running.
- Anderson Paak, Domi, JD Beck – Take a Chance. What a fucking song.
- Succession. Started watching that and having quite a lot of fun with it.











No comments:
Post a Comment