Monday, August 1, 2022

Semester 12 Chapter XXI: Blazing

Okay, here we go again. Chapter 21 on deck, new Beyonce in the headphones, it’s a lovely summer evening in the town of Guargacho, energy is proper. Just had a call with one of my day-ones, about to have a call with the sis, feeling good in this motherfucker. 

 




Last week was kinda calm. Still not too much diving which still surprises me. I did some DSDs on Monday and Tuesday in Cristianos and then I started and OWD course with three people today. Which is kinda breaking my heart because yesterday there was another rave on the island. And I really feel I needed that one. I was basically facing two options tho. One, I go for it and say no to a three-days job in the situation when I barely dive at all. Or two, I don’t and keep myself in water and make some extra bucks. I leaned towards the more responsible side but I know for a fact that I've missed out. 




Last Sunday I drove up to Arona and did a really nice hike around the hill nearby. The difficulty was pretty high and paths were steep but the views were incredible. I went for it because that day was kinda cloudy so I figured it might not be too hot. And it was a good call. However, when the sun got out here and there, shit was getting really scorching. Overall, it was beautiful tho. It’s named Roque Del Gonde and I can totally recommend it. 




Didn’t socialize too much. At one point out I went for a very short hangout with this girl in Cristianos and yesterday I met up with my diver friend whom I hadn’t seen in a while. Good talk, good vibes, nice catch-up. 



 

What else… Work is going good, I’m still on my daily meditation shit and I still do my runs. Even in this weather. Shit feels a bit extreme but I enjoy it. Wanna shout out all the people out there, wanna send some positive energy to the ones affected by all the fires around the world. Global warming is very fucking real and very fucking here. So let’s just sit back and watch the world fall apart. We got front row tickets for the shitshow. So until the wheels fall off… Let’s ride. One! 




Highlights:

  • New Domi & JD Beck.
  • Succession.
  • The hike.

No comments:

Post a Comment