Hey y’all, another week is coming to its end and you know what time it is. Time for a new chapter. I got the new Rod Wave album playing, I just checked some more new music on the internet, I’m already past my morning workout and a ride to Las Galletas… Feeling good over here.
Last week was okay with diving. I did a DSD on Tuesday and an OWD course Wednesday to Friday. I got a really group on that course so it was a pleasure. And it felt good going different dive spots after a while. To tell the truth tho, it doesn’t seem like diving is really picking up. Shit’s still pretty slow. I’m grateful for the last week.
I’ve also spent some time thinking about my plans after Tenerife. I’m playing with the idea of Bali for the next year. Still have to talk to some people to check what their plans are, still have to figure out whether I keep diving as a job or not, still have to figure out whole lotta things. But yeah, I’ve been saying this but I don’t see Tenerife being my home long term. Diving business is to sketchy here, cultural life is non-existing and honestly shit gets a bit boring. Going somewhere where there’s whole bunch of people my generation working online and actually organically socializing seems like a pretty healthy thing to do.
What else… Whole bunch of teaching, working out and running. And I think I managed to figure out my sleeping issues for the time being. Got myself some tea that’s supposed to help with that. Now, when I wake up in the middle of the night, I just make myself a cup and it brings me back to sleep. This past week I was being woken up by alarm which fucking never happens. I’m even a bit sleepy in the morning which is slightly annoying but for the most part I really enjoy it.
My travels to Europe are just behind the corner and I’m getting real excited for it all. The fam, the friends, the Montenegro trip. Shit’s gonna be epic. Hope you guys are doing well, hope you energy is where you want it to be, hope your summer is going well. Until the next time. One!
Highlights:
- Caliphate. Fucking dope series.
- Got back to some Mac Miller. Guy’s a legend. RIP.
- Running.




No comments:
Post a Comment