Sunday, August 14, 2022

Semester 12 Chapter XXIII: Cleaning Pluto

Yo, what’s been up y’all. New Danger Mouse & Black Though flowing through the headphones… Some beautiful music right there. It’s early afternoon, I already got some classes done, got my morning workout, went out to get some gas for the Pluto and even cleaned that motherfucker up. Shit’s all shiny now. Already did a walk with the new Game album on in Galletas and also did a run in the hills. Speaking of Game… I consider the guy a top tier rapper and I’ve been on him since Documentary. Still remember playing that shit over and over again when it came out. The new album is okay. Not great but it has its moments. But man, that Eminem diss has to be the corniest shit in a while. Initiating beef for literally no reason with so many cringeworthy bars, jacking the man’s flows… Game sounds like a fucking real-life Stan. Some clown shit. Em shouldn’t even entertain this honestly. And I’m not like an Em die hard fan, I’m just saying. Other than that, the joint is good. Some good production, some good features, some good flows. 31 tracks is a bitch but I guess that’s how they do albums these days.


Okay, got some hot tea ready, let’s get into this. I got into the water 3 times last week. The first time was actually with a girl I met on a dating app. She asked me to arrange a dive for her so I did. We went to Abades and man… Hadn’t seen that many turtles over there like ever… We went for a hangout in the evening in Medano too. Pretty weird vibes but that’s what you get for using dating apps, right? I did three dives with the center in Silencio my diver friend works at. Was good to see Montana Amarilla again. And finally yesterday I went back to Abades with one of the dive centers from Cristianos. All good.


What else. On Tuesday, my diver friend texted me and offered her help with securing some document that would allow me to travel around Canaries at local fares. I was pretty sure that I’m not entitled for it because I’m not a tax resident here. She thought differently so we drove up to San Miguel just to confirm my opinion. It was still a cool hangout, we did some beers, we had a good chat… Nice afternoon.


So yeah, life has been good here. Been teaching a lot, been in touch with my people. One of my favorite persons got engaged recently… So congrats to her! And my trip to Europe is approaching which makes me excited. I didn’t take any pictures last week… Dunno, just didn’t think of it. So next time… Until then, keep shit positive and don’t entertain bullshit. One!


Highlights:

  • New Game, Megan & Black Thought. All solid albums.
  • Diving.
  • My Pluto being clean as fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment