Sunday, July 10, 2022

Semester 12 Chapter XVIII: I Need Some Mediation So I Can Lead My People

Okay, I’m 35 now. Fucking 35. That’s it… That’s the whole statement. At this point, shit just gets a bit more confusing. I’m still out here catching vibes, figuring my shit out, running from or towards something, trying to keep my shit together… Basically the same shit I’ve been on since forever. And yeah, I feel better in my own skin now, I see a bit clearer, I walk taller, I don’t entertain bullshit for the most part… So some things have improved. But it’s still a mess. And I guess that’s life. All is good… I’m just still getting used to the fact I get to hangout with people who are like 16 years younger than me and have adult conversation with them. Shit gives me vertigo sometimes…


Last week I did some cool hangouts with people. Shout out to all of you! My highlight was supposed to be yesterday, my actual birthday, which I never celebrate. However, this time around they announced another rave exactly on that date and I was totally down for that. When I got there around midnight tho, there were cops threatening they gonna confiscate everything including sound system and shit if they don’t stop. So the organizers had to shut the whole shit down. Bit of a disappointment but I guess you can charge it to the game. I still wanna send love to the guys, cause they do some amazing shit down here… And I’m looking forward to their next gig. So yeah, my b-day ended up being calm and relaxed as usual. 

 

For a bit, I hung out with this girl recently and her talking about mediation and shit finally pushed me to do something in that regard too. So for the past five days, I’ve been doing morning guided meditation. Still in beginner stages, but I like what it does to my energy levels. Since I wake up stupidly early and I totally have time to squeeze this into my schedule, I’ll try to stay on it. I’m on some breathing zoning out shit and I’ll see where it takes me.


I also took Pluto to the shop again. See, couple of days ago it started making weird sounds and for some time I was convinced it’s just some shit in the trunk. So I cleared it up but it wouldn’t stop. And when I finally looked under the car, I noticed that the exhaust pipe is totally lose. To tell the truth, I feel I got kinda lucky it didn’t fly off somewhere on the highway. The fix was fast and cheap and Pluto is back on its bullshit.


When it comes to diving, there’s not too much work. I did three diving days. One DSD, final day of an OWD course and one try dive for my friend’s shop in Medano. That was my first time diving for them and it was kinda fun. Hopefully, I’ll get some more gigs with them in the future. Everybody seems to a bit suprised about the level of tourism these days. Way more people were expected around. Might be covid coming back, might be the crisis hitting people hard… It can still change tho… 

 

Outside of all this, I went to get my fist haircut in Guargacho. My regular guy is not available at the moment, so I had to go elsewhere. The lady did a good job and charged me like 10 EUR. Good experience. And I’ve been working, exercising, checking new music and some series. The good stuff. Sending some love to everybody reading and to all my people. One!


Highlights:

  • Mediation.
  • Got stopped by the cops while driving. They didn't ask me for a license, they didn't ask me to step out of vehile. They asked me if I did drugs od alcohol before driving, I laughed and said no, and they let me go. The most pointless check I've ever experienced so far.
  • Westside Boogie – Stuck. On Repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment