Hello world, here we go again. Another week has passed and I’m back with this nonsense. Before we get to it, can somebody please get Kanye some professional help? Can somebody prevent him from saying anything publicly and provide him with some guidance he obviously needs? I mean, shit he’s been on is gonna get him locked up (which, at this point, wouldn’t bee too bad neither). The sad thing is, he’s really getting to a point we might have to cancel him. Like fully retroactively cancel. If it was a white guy saying all these things, he would be out of here already. We used to love Kanye, we used to admire him and we still take him as one of the most influential hip-hop acts of all times. But this is just too much. He’s turning a full-blown nazi for fucks sake.
Now, back to this thing. Last week wasn’t too eventful. I spent a lotta time communicating with different individuals and language schools to map out some future classes. According to my calculations, starting January, I might be where I wanna be in terms of income. So fingers crossed. Outside of that I’ve been on my military regime. Workouts, runs, swims and generally as much time outdoors as possible. Really trying to be appreciative for living in this kinda climate.
Last week, I hung out with a friend in Puertito at one point and I did whole lotta online sessions with my close ones. I was supposed to dive at the weekend but it got canceled. I was supposed to go to this hippie market in the north too but that got canceled too. Due to bad weather. Instead I discovered a pretty dope hike not far from where I live.
They actually shut down construction around Puertito. They are about to build a new complex… Dunno, probably apartments or a hotel or both. And apparently, some locals have issues with that. And I get that. The housing crisis, gentrification and destruction of anything local due to excessive tourism is very real over here. What’s funny is watching reactions of these privileged white people online. They post pictures of these old skelets of buildings in the area surrounded by cacti, asking people if this is better than nice new buildings. At the moment, you got some squatters living there or it’s just empty. And the answer is… Yes, of the fuck course it is. You dumb fucks. Why don’t you shuv all your money and airbnbs up your asshole and go fuck a yacht or something. Jeez.
Outside of that… New Metro Booming dropped. And the album (narrated by fucking Morgan Freeman btw) is dope as hell. So overall, things have been kinda slow here. Slow but enjoyable. I’m gonna get a bit more work starting next week which is good. Hope you guys are doing well. Sending love to everybody. One!
Highlights:
- Hikes
- New Metro
- Running again (after that heel shit)




















No comments:
Post a Comment