Sunday, December 18, 2022

Semester 13 Chapter XVI: Dip

What’s up everybody. Another Sunday on deck so it’s about that time again. Fresh off a run, Mount Westmore in the headphones, vibing over here. Hope everybody has had a great week, hope everybody’s feeling well, hope everybody’s surviving this winter which seems to be kicking hard in Europe.


My last week wasn’t really that eventful. I mean, I’m doing pretty cool moves with my work these days. I’m really cleaning my whole thing up. Got rid of the worst paid classes, increasing my rates for all the remaining ones, getting whole bunch of new gigs. So that is definitely moving. Outside of that it’s really nothing special. Which is kind of the reason why my Tenerife life is coming to its end. But I’ve tackled on that already plenty of times.

 

At one point, I watched this interview with this female Czech politician who apparently represents homophobic uneducated and chauvinistic segments of our society. And I was really impressed. So nature isn’t there to be protected, it’s there to be fought against. If a man hits a woman, it’s probably the woman’s fault, because she most likely did something to deserve that. There is no climate change because in her village it doesn’t seem like it. There’s no need to regulate fake news because people should be able to choose what they wanna believe themselves no matter how factual it is. Shit was amazing. I would also like to shout out our former prime minister and current presidential candidate who went on a promo run around schools and when asked (by some 7th graders) to name the planets in our solar system, he literally went: Moon, Mars, Pluto, Sun and Saturn. That’s it. He’s also like the richest person in our country. Guy’s a legend. I’m starting to feel this whole shit is a simulation. It seems impossible for all this shit to be real. Like instead of being human and protective of one another and this world, we are bowing to the most repulsive people among us. What’s up Jeff, I see you Elon! And our political representation doesn’t even pretend anymore that they have any kinda education or idea what they’re doing. They just say whatever fucked up shit is on their mind based on something they saw on their Facebook feed. Got some more understanding towards the flat-earth girl I met couple months back. I get it, it can get difficult believing any of this is real. Earth is still not flat tho. Just saying.

 

Friday, I met up with a friend and she introduced me to this Inside Job TV series. It’s hilarious. I also slightly changed my running track. It’s a bit longer now. I also accepted some diving around Christmas. Happy I’ll get back in water. It’s just before my friend comes for the NYE. Shit’s gonna get much social in no time. This evening I’m gonna drive down to Las Americas to check the new Avatar movie. Read some good reviews on it. Unfortunately, the only way to see it here is 2D on a relatively small screen (from what I understood, the real ride is that 3D mammoth screen version), it’s still better than a TV. And that’s that. Hope everyone’s good, hope you don’t buy into this pre-Christmas shopping madness, hope all of your are going vegan soon. One!



 Highlights:

  • Inside Job.
  • New Bun B & Gucci.
  • Work.

No comments:

Post a Comment