Lately, I’ve been thinking shit through. About what to do next, about what to do with this Tenerife thing, what to do after and shit like that. And although it looks I’m gonna stay here for the next couple of months, all scenarios I’ve come up so far aren’t really compatible with me staying long-term. So far, the end of April looks like a pretty good time to wrap it all up. And there’s quite a lotta things to consider after that. Staying home for a bit, visiting my people in Canada, getting back to discovering new places. You see, this whole “no more diving” thing is a bit sad but on the other hand, it is pushing me to build my income solely on online teaching. And I’ve been solidifying that these past couple of weeks. And once I’m truly secured there, I can do whatever the fuck I want. Tenerife is still beautiful. I’m still happy with the weather, I’m still happy with the ocean, I’m still happy with lotta things here. But often I need energy that can’t be found here. And I’m not under pressure or anything (which feels good actually) but I’m also enjoying playing with all these different ideas. We’ll see where this goes.
Okay so what happened over here. After a pretty long while, I went a dive. Got called up by my day one center in Cristianos for two fun dives on Tuesday. I did have time so I agreed and we went to Las Eras. Had two experienced divers, conditions were damn near perfect, we did two dives to around 30 meters, it was great. A reminder of my job could be if diving wasn’t a completely fucked up industry. Again, pretty sure, I’m gonna devote a whole blog post to this topic.
Rest of the week was pretty chilled. I do have much more classes and I also started filling up time slots I used to keep reserved for diving. Really moving away from that. But yeah, lotta new enjoyable work, some talks with different language schools, some private students. Shit is moving.
Other than I’ve been on my healthy lifestyle as usual. Diet is clean, there’s plenty of workout, there’s plenty of running, a hike here and there. Oh and I secured tickets for the NYE rave. Can’t fucking wait for that. So yeah, it’s been that. It’s sunday afternoon, I got new A Boogie in the headphones and I’m about do a bit work shortly. Hope everybody’s doing okay… Sending positive vibes to everybody who needs it. One!
Highlights:
- Andor. Really enjoyed that TV series.
- New SZA and A Boogie. Some good shit.
- Being back in water. For real.



No comments:
Post a Comment