Okay, it has finally happened. Those of you who know me or have had a chance to speak to me know that I don’t go too far for a “fuck” or a “shit” when I talk. This applies to both English or Czech. To my defense, I learned English literally from listening to hip-hop and I’ve never really cared about how clean the actual statements are as long as the message is. Words are a game anyway. My friend from London came to visit the island and yesterday afternoon we went out for a drink. At one point we started talking about her issues in corporate and I got on a short rant. And true enough, it was a lot of “fucking”, “motherfuckers” and “shit”. I guess I just generally speak like that around people I feel comfortable with. In the middle of my sermon, an elderly guy who sat at the other table behind my back interrupted me. I didn’t even realize how close his head was to mine. Apparently, I manage to irritate both him and his wife. He told me that my language is very offensive and asked me to stop it. I gave him a pretty long look trying to figure out if he’s serious or not. I had sunglasses on so I was trying to read is eyes whereas he was basically starring at a reflection of himself. I totally had the higher ground there. When I figured he’s probably dead-ass serious, I said “absolutely” and really tried to keep rest of my rant PG13 which was a nice exercise. But yeah, it has finally happened! Somebody called me out for using swearwords. At the age of 35. It’s all good. I don’t mind and the guy has a story of making this young tatted-up junkie shut up, saving the day for both him and his wife. More power to him! It’s an interesting thing tho. I feel that me and most of my people use swearwords very loosely but we almost never aim them at people. And by doing that we kinda take quite a lotta power from them. It’s all fun and games. Some of the worst and hurtful things can be said without using a single one of them. The amount of swearwords isn’t really correlated with the degree of hurtfulness. But I guess there’s some people who see it differently. And to them, I’d really like to express my sincerest fucking apologies. Don’t mean to ruin your fucking day and shit, I’m just a motherfucker that really tries really hard. You know?
Okay, back to this blog. Last weeks was kinda business as usual. Lotta work, regular runs and workouts, some walks, a hangout with my friend from Adeje. Weather is still pretty warm over here although I wouldn’t mind a bit warmer mornings and nights. But that’s just me being spoiled. My people in Europe are fucking freezing these days. I got book once more for some diving for Friday and Saturday. It was a mom and a daughter doing an OWD together. I was expecting the kid to be easy and mom being a bit more difficult, turned out to be the other way around. We managed to do it all and even thought the dives weren’t like super eventful, it was good being down there. As always.
It’s Sunday early morning, I’m in the middle of my morning wourkout and I have the whole day of almost no responsibilities ahead. We’ll see how that goes. Hope everyone is safe, hope everyone is doing well, hope your spirits are high. Sending love to to all. One!
Highlights:
- Diving.
- Swearwords.
- Workouts.




No comments:
Post a Comment