Yo, we’re back in the bitch. Yesterday, I had a short chat with my man from back in Shanghai which made me realize for how long I’ve been writing this blog. Shit is a fucking testament at this point. One of these days, I’m gonna start going back to refresh some memories. Anyways, I hope you 2023 has started the way you wanted to. Surround yourself with positive energy, get rid of all the negative shit, spend some time with yourself, keep on figuring shit out. Read the room before you open your mouth, think twice before you start preaching and make sure everybody you love knows that. We’re all fortunate enough to see another year but let’s not take this whole thing for granted and let’s not tolerate bullshit. In our households, in our backyards, in our communities. Speak up when you feel shit’s not right, remove yourself from all toxic situations. That’s basically my game plan for the next one.
Okay now last week… My friend was here till Friday and again… It felt good having someone around for a change. It made more sense coming up with shit, it was cool having evening drinks, doing hikes, chilling by the sea and generally sharing moments. Happy it all went well and I’m pretty sure both of us felt good by the time I drove her to the airport. Oh, and some fucker smashed the front door of Pluto. It’s not too bad, it’s just a bit pressed in… Doesn’t have any impact on its functionality but still… Whoever is responsible for this… It’s your karma bro…
Friday evening, I managed to meet with my friend from Adeje whom I hadn’t seen in a while. That was also cool. I spent Saturday decompressing. I did a full workout, I did my run, I went down to the sea to do some reading, went shopping too. Getting back to my shit. Now I got the new French Montana in my headphones, weather is awesome, got one class to teach ahead of me. Feeling good.
I’m really going harder on work in general. Feels like I’m exactly where I set out to be couple of weeks back. Can’t complain. So again, hope all of you are doing well, hope you’re managing staying sane in this crazy world and hope this year is nice to us. One!
Highlights:
- The hangouts.
- Chilling around Medano.
- Running again.






No comments:
Post a Comment