Sunday, May 14, 2023

Semester 14 Chapter XV: Tattoos & Reunions

Hello world, the weather over here is shit. I would really to stress this out. When I was coming back here late April, I really thought I wouldn’t need my winter jacket anymore. There’s been like one or two days where you could survive with a short-sleeved shirt but it’s mostly either for a jumper or the fucking jacket. As I’m writing this, it’s raining yet again. I initially aimed at spending the afternoon on the bike but well… It is what it is… Still managed to do a long run in the morning, some workout and then it was some podcasts and series. Anyways, got new Swizz in the headphones, let’s do this…

 


Last Monday I was still in Prague. Did some work, had a lunch with my bro in the city center (which reminded me of how fucking beautiful Prague is) and spent the evening in this Kasárna spot next to the bus station. Got back to Brno around midnight. Over the week, I managed to reunite with my people whom I’m gonna visit in about a month in Canada. They came for some wedding so they’re in town. Hadn’t seen them for more than a year and shit was entertaining as hell. On Friday, I met-up with my friend and we went to this techno event not too far away from the city center. Part of the gig was outside and it was about 10 degrees. Believe it or not tho, there were half naked guys running around, there were ladies with tank tops, there was all kinds of crazy shit. I didn’t remove my jacket for a minute. Not a chance. When I felt I got everything I needed out of it (around 8am), I left the venue and walked home. The morning walk throughout empty city was actually super nice. Spent most of Saturday sleeping it off and in the evening I met up one of my bros for a beer at this Na Dráze joint. Pretty fucking cool weekend.

 


Then there were tattoos. On Wednesday it was my go. I wasn’t even sure I needed new ink but since I already had the date, I just went. We did mostly background work on my torso and retouching some of my older stuff. Expected it to be barely an hour, turned out to be about 3. And let me tell you… Ribs and abs are a motherfucker. Feels good to have some more shit done tho. The day after my sister went. It was a late Christmas gift from me. Due to some cancellations, I ended up having enough time to keep her company throughout the whole process. All the other tattooers left so it was just me, her and the guy tattooing. Pretty cool hangout. Oh yeah, and I did two dinners at my sis’ last week too. Lovely.

 


What else… Not much really… Work, my workout routines, keeping in touch with my girl in Tenerife, running around and enjoying my time here while it lasts. Wanna shout out all of my people and send some love to everyone who might need it. One!

 

Highlights:

  • Prague.
  • Tats.
  • Hangouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment