Hey y’all, here we go again. I’m still having quite a lot of fun being back in the Czech Republic. I missed this, I missed all my people, I missed city vibes. On top of that, summer has finally started and we jumped from winter jackets straight to short and t-shirts in like one day. Sometimes, when I walk around Brno or Prague, I’m thinking that it might be pretty cool living here at some point. Then I remind myself that there’s really like 7 months of bullshit weather here and that’s it’s not really all unicorns and rainbows. But I feel I can find healthy balance. Definitely wanna spend more time here than I used to.
Last week was good. On Monday, me and my sis joined my dad for another trivia night at his pub. I was yet again of absolutely no value. My knowledge of random shit of basically any sorts is close to zero plus I’m not really competitive so once more I just sat back drank my beer and watched people figuring shit out. It was fun tho. The rest of the week was mostly work and my regular routines.
Friday afternoon, I caught a bus to Prague. Made it to my friend’s tattoo shop in the evening and we prepared a stencil for a head piece for the following day. We got some beers and wrapped it up pretty early. Next morning, after walking her doggo, we got back to the stu and got to it. Now, head tattoo doesn’t hurt nearly as much as I expected. I was ready for hell. I was okay with suffering like motherfucker, I was okay with getting fever the day after, I was ready to pay a pretty big price for this one. It wasn’t any of that tho. Head is actually probably one of the least painful spots I’ve experienced so far. Maybe it’s because there’s really no soft tissue nor muscles there. Of course it’s pretty annoying hearing the sound of the machine so close to your ear, but we managed to do nearly a 9-hour sess and I was perfectly fine the whole time. And we did a lot. Some more shading in couple of weeks but it already looks epic.
After all that, me and two of my bros went out for some beers. Time flies like crazy man. Ten, twelve years ago, we all lived in Brno and hung out all the time. Going to bars and clubs and shit. While catching up, we realized that the two of them hadn’t actually seen one another in person for about 8 years. Adulthood can be fucking confusing. I’m turning 36 in couple of weeks and I still don’t fully understand what the fuck does that mean. The hangout was great tho. In the morning, we got some bagels outside and than hopped on a train back to Brno. I spent the rest of the day eating, resting, working and hanging out with the fam.
So there you have it. Another great week. Everything is still the way it’s supposed to be, I’m super happy about making the decision of spending some time here, I still talk to everybody I’m supposed to talk to, energy levels are proper. Hope y’all having good time. Keep your chest out, your head up, keep it clean and don’t entertain bullshit. Sending love to everybody reading. One!
Highlights:
- Head
- Fucking
- Tattoo




No comments:
Post a Comment