Monday, May 29, 2023

Semester 14 Chapter XVII: Exploring Homes

Hey y’all. Another sunny Sunday afternoon and we’re looking good over here. Summer is fucking here, head tattoo fully healed, energy is right, all is good. Wherever you are, I hope y’all doing great. Now to this thing.

 


The first half of last week was business as usual. Besides work, I spent Monday and Wednesday evening hanging out with my sis. Pretty enjoyable on both cases. Thursday night, my girl arrived from Tenerife so since then I’ve been on some Brno exploratory shit. I always enjoy showing people who haven’t been here around. It’s a pretty cool fucking place. All these nice cafés, all these cool spots to eat, all these parks and views. I did two things for the first time myself. We visited this boneyard in the center and we climbed up the tower of the St. Peter and Paul’s cathedral. Friday evening, we met up with my music bro and my sis to do some drinks on Na Dráze. Good vibes.

 


On Saturday, it was my nephew’s fourth bday celebration. Till then, I’d only managed to be around his first one so it felt good being there for a change. I borrowed a scooter from my sis and we did a bit of circling around the city. I was asked to pick up a pair of shoes for him in this shopping mall and then we took it to the village where my sis’ in-laws live. The party was nice. The little one was super happy about all his presents, there was tons of great food, liters of gin and tonic, vibes were good.

 


This morning, we took it an open-air market at this Vitamin spot just by the river. All local vendors… Clothes, food, art pieces… I met couple of people I hadn’t seen in ages. Brought back some memories. I fucking love my hometown if I dose it correctly. After that we took a really nice lunch at this GO joint; some proper Vietnamese cuisine.


As for today, there’s a plan of going to the local planetarium. My dad’s neighbor works there and he arranged some free tickets for me so we’re about to see some 3D space show. Can’t wait. And that’s about it; talk to you guys in the evenign. Sending love to everybody out there. One!


Highlights:

  • Brno.
  • Getting caught without a ticket on public transport. Yay!
  • Recording some new raps. Always fun. You can listen to it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment