What’s up everybody, checking in from Prague. The time over here is flying, there’s shit to do, weather is steadily improving, things are going well. I arrived couple of hours ago, got a welcome beer with my people over here and now I’m sitting in their apartment waiting for them to finish some shit so we can proceed for some more drinks and possibly dinner.
Last week was mostly family. On Monday me and my sis joined dad for the trivia night at his pub and our team won yet again. Same as the last time, sis walked away with tickets to the National Theater. Happy days. Rest of the week was work but I managed to check some movies and listen to some music. I run a bit more than I used to in Tenerife and I’m going harder with pull-ups, too. It’s all good.
Friday morning, there was a test run of my dad and his partner picking up the nephew from the kindergarten. I joined them a bit later, we spend most of the afternoon outside and we wrapped it all up by some beer. Lovely day. Saturday evening, I met one of my day ones whom I hadn’t seen in about year. Last time was when he and his gf visited Tenerife. Kinda hard to believe. It’s one of those friendships where, no matter how much time passes, it immediately feels like you haven’t skipped a beat. Got home at around three, woke up early, did my run, met up went to my sis’ for some lunch and off to Prague I went.
So yeah, everything is going smooth. More cool shit is planned for the upcoming days. More hangouts, more events, some tattoos, some trips. I hope everybody’s doing well, I hope y’all keeping it positive and rise above all the nonsense. Sending love to everybody reading. One!
Highlights:
- Runs. Love my new route, it’s long and it’s fun.
- My bros.
- My fam.



No comments:
Post a Comment