Yo, what’s happening. It’s that time of the week again, we are back on this thing. Checking in from rainy Brno. Just got back from walking the doggo with my sis and I got some time on my hands so I’m gonna get this motherfucker off the table. Yesterday I made a move that pushed my whole Chinese experience even further into the land of memories and something that once used to happen but it’s too far gone now. I deleted Wechat on my phone. See, my phone is not the best. I thought it would be okay while buying it but it’s generally pretty shit. And it’s been getting really slow, constantly freezing and running out of space. And this fucking app was consuming like 20% of storage space and memory no matter what I did, which folder I cleaned, what cache files I deleted. And since I don’t really needed it anymore, I just got rid of it. The phone works much better and Wechat is gone. So long, my friend.
Last week was fun. I still haven’t had a chance to spend one fucking evening by myself but so I’m a bit over-socialized. I appreciate it tho. When shit happens, let it happen. There’s gonna be days when things get slow again and time is now, right… Last Tuesday, I met up with one of my bros for a beer downtown and the day after I took the doggie and caught a train to village near Brno where my dad’s partner’s daughter lives. My sister was already there (as I’d managed to misunderstand her instructions and missed our initial meet-up) and we had a nice evening with some food and drinks. Me and my sis slept in a pretty fucking awesome yurt that they built on their property. With two dogs. One of them (not ours) made his bed out of my hoodie and shorts and drooled all over both during the night. Fucking champ.
Thursday, my friend from Prague came to town to deal with some of his shit and crashed at the apartment. We also had a chance to grab some lunch (shout out Vegalité) and some coffee the morning after before he came back. And Friday afternoon, I met up with my cycling buddy to do another ride to the town of Bílovice and back. Ended up at this beer pub where I ran into bunch of people I hadn’t seen in centuries. Which was both nice and exhausting. Not used to having these kinda talks back to back. At one point, I was a bit overwhelmed and got the fuck out of there. The day was fucking great tho.
Saturday afternoon, I hopped on another train and went to Ždár nad Sázavou where I got picked up by one of my bros. We went to this cottage his gf’s family owns. It’s in the middle of the woods and even though it was raining pretty much the whole time, we walked around the forest for some time and had a really good catch-up afterwards. Good shit. The morning after, we cleaned the place up, I got dropped off in Pardubice and took a train back to Brno. Now, I usually buy train tickets online. When you do that, you automatically get a seat assigned free of charge. I hadn’t bought one at the station in a while and I got reminded why. See, when you buy a ticket at the station, you do not get the seat and you’re risking the possibility of not having a place to sit if the train is packed. Which it was. Fucking Sunday afternoon. I got on and the first thing I saw was bunch of people sitting on the floor by the door. Which I exactly what I ended up doing for good 90 minutes. I mean, it was bearable but it was also absolute shit.
When I got home, my dad, his partner, her daughter and my sis were all here (they all met up for lunch earlier). We had a chat about their experiences in Switzerland, I had some food and coffee, they gave me some chocolate… Lovely. In an hour, I’m meeting my sis again to go see this new Barbie movie. Not sure what to expect. Anyways, all has been good over here. Work is good, I got a new pretty cool student, workouts are fun, tattoos are healing. And there’s some cool shit planned for the next couple of days. Hope y’all good too. One!
Highlights:
- Magic shit (note to self).
- Bicycles.
- Fucking trains.








No comments:
Post a Comment