Monday, August 25, 2025

Semester 18 Chapter XXI: Pushing It

Okay, what the fuck is up. I’m going back in… Sunday evening, been a pretty eventful week, blasting that T.I. vs T.I.P. album from back in the day, feeling like an old hip-hop head getting emotional on shit that was fresh 20 years ago. T.I. used to be a fucking monster tho…

 


Last week was yoga. Lots of yoga. I swear when I move out of this city, I will miss the hell out of my studio. It really makes so much difference having something like that over here… Much love. I still consider myself being in baby stages but it’s always so rewarding unlocking a new pose, figuring out a new balance and flowing through a new sequence. So yeah, lot of that.

 


I also got a new phone. If I count correctly, this is my fourth smartphone. And it’s such a fucking upgrade from the previous one. I mean… It’s nothing special but shit actually works. And it works fast. And if you open another app, the previous one still runs and you can get back to it. Now, all of it might sound basic but you did not see what I had been working with before. Shit is so fast, I don’t even know what to do with that thing half the time. Stuff that used to take 5 minutes takes 10 seconds now. I keep it super simple tho. Didn’t install too many apps, set a sleep mode for 8 hours a day… And last week, my screen time was an hour a day which includes reading the news (which is actually the biggest chunk of that). So yeah, I guess I’m officially in the 21st century.

 




We got some people visiting in the apartment these days which means I’m doing one of the following. I either socialize and hang out with them or I do my own thing, letting everybody catch-up not being bothered by my vegan ass. This vegan thing tho… At some point I’m gonna elaborate on shit that’s been going through my head lately because it’s fucking wild. We’ll get there, I promise. Anyways, I did do a long bike ride with the group yesterday, we went to Katwijk, we stopped by at a beach, it was all pretty cool. In the evening, I was decompressing by the newest Mission Impossible which was exactly what I expected to be. An okay action movie. It’s still fuck Tom Cruise forever. With his scientology ass.

 


Today, I got picked up by my diving buddy at 8am sharp and we took it to the Dreischor area. The buddy is in charge of picking locations and I’m happy to follow. We ended up doing two dives at different spots, it was all super nice and I got home at around 4pm. Washed the gear, cooked some food and after like forever, put on my cycling gear and went for a ride. Again, super appreciative of the area we live in. Doesn’t get old.

 

And there you have it… Another week has passed, there some shit lined up for the next one, all is well. Keep your head up, keep it positive, don’t let them fuck with your inner light and stand up for something that matters here and there. We got this. One!


Highlights:

  • Diving.
  • Yoga.
  • Cycling.

No comments:

Post a Comment