Hey guys, here we go again. On a plane once more, flying back to Vienna. Last week was all about Morocco and I feel it was a success. Family trips can get tensed, we got an extra friend along with her kid among us... But it all worked out. Pretty sure everybody is coming back with some nice memories. Let me walk you through some of my personal highlights.
First all all, Agadir and everything I’ve seen in Morocco is much more organized, neat and clean than I’d expected. It much closer to, say, Turkey than it is to Senegal. Agadir is a modern developing city with advanced infrastructure, clean beaches and solid roads. I was the designated driver for the whole week and I gotta give some props to the roads in the whole region. I wasn’t expecting madness but I was counting with at least some funky segments outside of towns and cities. Not the case, everything smooth.
So what have we seen. Agadir beach, surfer area around the Town of Tanghazout, Essaouira, Marrakesh. We also did a full day trip to the desert down south, visited the “silver city” of Tiznit, had a dinner at Berber house, saw an epic local dam and one evening, me and dad took a cable car above Agadir to check out a historical fortress overseeing the port. One of my favorites was The Paradise Valley. Beautiful scenery, not too many people, swimming in natural pools. So yeah, it was bustling cities with their markets, it was nature, it was sea, it was miles and miles in the car (my estimate is over 1000km within those 7 days), it was fun.
I did work a bit in the mornings but I limited my work to absolute minimum so it wouldn’t mess with the holiday vibe too much. Now it’s slowly back to Brno but not for too long. My Malaysian mission is approaching. Wanna shout out the Moroccan group for being cool. It was cool being there. And also everybody we’ve encountered in that beautiful country. Traveling like this is privileged as fuck and I’m grateful for being able to do it. One time for all my people too. Keep it light, keep it positive, don’t entertain bullshit and don’t let them fuck with your inner light. One!
Highlights:
- Paradise Valley.
- Desert.
- Marrakesh market.





















































No comments:
Post a Comment