Fuck it, we’re on the 20th spin here. Feels fucking incredible. Honestly. Thinking about this blog, I sometimes see this long-ass reel of flashes. I don’t got shit many of my peers have. No house, no kids, no family, no stability of that sort. But I have seen a lot. And there are some moments engraved inside of my skull I would not change for anything. This is a really small project I keep fueling on regular basis but I’m happy I established it back then and I’m also happy some of you find it interesting enough to check back in once in a while. So yeah, we’re on the 20th semester, spring is kicking in, vibes are good, let’s get to it. And shout out to everybody. It’s all love.
I’m not gonna dive deep into Iran because I just can’t. Yeah, the regime was absolutely nightmarish and yeah, I do hope the country finds some peace after all this but I’m just not seeing that. And I hate the precedent it sets. Iran was ran by cynical imbeciles with god complex ready to kill their own people by thousands at the first sign of insurgence but so is Saudi Arabia. And many other buddies of USA. And how the fuck is Israel, a country that has been committing genocide for the past couple of years, the good guy here. Who gets to decide that? Trump? Is that where we are? God fucking help us all…
I’m supposed to fly to Malaysia in about a month and you would not guess which company I’ve bought my tickets with. Yeah, it’s Qatar. So I’m pretty curious whether I fly anywhere. Granted, this situation is not about me and I’m not really losing sleep over it but it’s just a teeny tiny personal layer on top of all this madness. My thoughts go out to the people in Iran and the whole region. I do hope somebody has a real plan over there and all of this shit will be over soon. With something else than some military dictatorship prevailing. USA has a terrible track record when it comes to anything even remotely related to this.
My life tho… Not gonna hold you for too long. It’s been lotta work and all the usual. Staying fit, living the healthy life. Last Friday, I went to this techno party which was fun. Managed not to get completely fucked so Saturday around noon, I felt good enough to hop on my bike and go to hang with one of my bros just outside of Brno. Spent a night over there, did some more cycling the day after and wrapped the whole weekend up with some yoga. Everything fell in place. I also went swimming with a friend on Monday. After a pretty long break. It was fun, it went smooth and I’m planning to start doing this a bit more regularly.
It’s a lovely Thursday morning, weather is beautiful out there and runs are getting more and more fun. I hope you guys are good. Keep it light, keep it positive, don’t entertain bullshit and don’t let them fuck with your inner light. One!
Highlights:
- Cycling.
- Techno.
- Swimming.
No comments:
Post a Comment