Friday, March 20, 2026

Semester 20 Chapter III: Old Country

What’s good everybody, here we fucking go. It’s Friday early morning, sun is shining, I’m in the middle of my workout, all is well. Been about a week so it’s time to do this thing again. Shout out to all the readers. Been getting crazy number on this blog recently (on my standards) so whoever you guys are, I see you. Feel free to hit me up!


These past couple of days have been fast. I do have a lot of work on my table so I’m mostly focused on that. I’m also checking Qatar Airways updates regularly. They have resumed some limited operations globally and I just hope that soon enough I’ll get a memo on what the fuck is going to happen with my journey. It’s set to take place in less than two weeks. So far, everything still green, active and confirmed in their system. So yeah, hopefully…


Last weekend was cool. I did my usual combination of yoga, running and working out, and I also threw some swimming in. 2km at that 50m swimming pool. Felt good. Saturday evening, me and the old-timers took it to a theater nearby for a play followed by an auction which was basically a fundraiser for Ukraine. It was cool being there, had some nice talks, the event was a success.


Oh, and since my sister was on holiday with her partner and since I was appointed a pet-sitter for their cats, I spent some time at their spot. And since sis works in gaming, she has a Playstation 5. So I devoted quite some time to playing the new Mafia game which I almost finished. It’s crazy how time flies out of the window when you get into it. Really cool game but man… So happy gaming is not my thing. Not remotely enough time in a day to attend to that….


I have a pretty eventful weekend ahead and I’m really looking forward to all of it. The world is still a crazy place and with each passing day I feel more and more certain that I do have to start being more politically active this year. Just observing this ain’t enough anymore. Hope you guys are well. Keep it light, keep it positive, don’t entertain bullshit and don’t let them fuck with your inner light. One!


Highlights:

  • Theater.
  • Running.
  • Swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment